Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

That looks really great! What company is it from?

Looks like the SRC release... though it could be an AOSHIMA.

Yup its a bandai super robot chogokin, although i might add, its around the same height on most soul of chogokin mazingers, have a hefty weight.

The pic came shine cause the lamp placement, but it came so cool, like its about to shot somethig from the shoulders 0 photoshop there lol

check it out next to a getter 1 (which is a pretty standard sized release)

post-30636-0-36761100-1444416569_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr Bomber

One of my biggest regrets was selling my APC and Dropship set.. now they cost bull5h!t money which im not willing to spend now.. :(

A while back i was looking at one of those Hot Toys 1/6 12inch Loader figures which come with the Ripley figure but they cost an absolute fortune too.. but they look mega!

Looking forward to see what the new Alien movie will be like.

Edited by spanner76

I got my Mondo phatnom city Halloween print framed.

I found a really nice glass/wood frame on the CL for 20 bucks. Been wanting this print for years and I need to class up the place a bit.

9QSxO96l.jpg

Frakk it, I bought some Legos.

post-12821-0-82983400-1444680102_thumb.jpg

I also got in some of my Figma Attack on Titan figures, I should have gotten them long ago, they're pretty great, I personally think they're some of the best figures put out by Figma. I also managed to snag another Alien Warrior for $25 shipped, I only had one, and that's just not enough for a single Predator, he needs two to fight to look cool, badasses always need extra fodder to prove how awesome they are.

this arrive today

finally my YF-30, goit on jungle for 26,612 yen

it was marked as B, and it was indeed open box, but the valk itself seems to never being removed from the box.

ive being wondering if it was as good price, since the item was 19600 yen, but shipping make it more expensive.

post-30636-0-19301200-1444692802_thumb.jpg

post-30636-0-57310000-1444692849_thumb.jpg

this arrive today

it was marked as B, and it was indeed open box, but the valk itself seems to never being removed from the box.

ive being wondering if it was as good price, since the item was 19600 yen, but shipping make it more expensive.

Y26612 shipped just for the YF-30? If it's just the YF-30, and it was listed as Y19600. Total ship price should just be around Y24000 or lower. And that's already using the max 2.5kg EMS price, which is Y4700. What kind of shipping method did you use?

this arrive today

How much was the shipping cost from jungle?

I thought about buying valk from them, but I don't know how much they charge for shipping.

this arrive today

Let's see the Snowtroopers out of the box!!! :wub:

Y26612 shipped just for the YF-30? If it's just the YF-30, and it was listed as Y19600. Total ship price should just be around Y24000 or lower. And that's already using the max 2.5kg EMS price, which is Y4700. What kind of shipping method did you use?

shipped to my country Ecuador is around 6000 yen, and the handling fees where around 700 yen. only method available was EMS

Let's see the Snowtroopers out of the box!!! :wub:

patience my friend i will soon-!!

Nice work on the 30 Mr Bomber! Sucks about pricey postage but dont feel too bad about it. Sometimes i get stung a bit with shipping to Australia..

Why is the cost of shipping to some of these countries so high?

Is it because of some trade agreement or not a lot of ships/planes travel there?

On a separate note, that YF-30 is looking really good in that picture. Can't wait to get my hands on mine.