website functionality suggestions..

apologies if this has been previously mentioned..

it would be cool if the website had either a floating top bar with direct easy access of the main site, forums, members, calendar & gallery headers..

or a return to top of page button similar to what ebay now has..

just quick thoughts..

Those would be handy but we're running a site and forum that is paid for by one guy and most of the updates are done voluntarily. No sponsors, no ads and no donations. Shawn comes around once and a while to see what's new in the fandom and does security and software updates. Not to mention that he plops down money for all the drive space for all the free images hosted here for all the posts. All the images and media for the main site. So it's not getting any cheaper.

If anything I'd rather if we can focus updating the toy, model, merchandise info pages on the main site.

• 4 months later...

Anybody know anyway I can stop my Android phone from defaulting to the mobile version of the Macrossworld Forums on opening?

I prefer viewing the full version on my 5" phone and it's a nuisance having to manually switch back to the full version each time.

• 4 weeks later...

one thing ,, Message's I sent one to some one with info they asked for ,, but the message looked like it was Blocked .

yes I did push the Send button on the message I sent.

just cant tell if they received it.

I think the Change's should have been made by the 7'year after the Macross World Frist went up on the net.

so yes a lot of lil Quark's I' m now seeing on something's.

ss'your's

Ark 3

Anybody know anyway I can stop my Android phone from defaulting to the mobile version of the Macrossworld Forums on opening?

I prefer viewing the full version on my 5" phone and it's a nuisance having to manually switch back to the full version each time.

I have often selected "request desktop site" or clicked on "full version" which stays for a little while but always seems to default back to the mobile site version. Its definitely and Android browser issue which is reverting back to mobile ver.

Can't seem to work around it unless im missing something obvious.