FS2004 YF-19

Chronocidal

• 1 year later...

What's up. I'm new here and this flyable YF-19 is the reason why I joined.

I got the plane in a previous topic.

I have the plane, tweaked it to my liking and I fly it on FS2004 but I don't have the textures or a good cockpit.

When I tried downloading the file for the new YF-19 from this topic it said it was deleted or moved from the site.

Anyone help me out here?

Edited by mikejapan

I'll need to see about getting a version hosted at one of the major Flight Sim sites, I'm kind of surprised it hasn't found its way there already.

I have to find the files myself first though. I know I still have them, but I've rebuilt this thing so many times, I'll probably need to just make a new one. :lol:

What I might do is use the GMax version I built instead.. I started working on a serious Combat Flight Sim 3 version, and did a lot work on the landing gear and virtual cockpit, so I should probably see if I can get that version into FS9 and FSX instead. I don't think GMax can export FSX format files though.

I don't know how long it might take though, I rarely get long stretches to work on these projects anymore. Real life tends to like distracting me with other things. ^_^

• 3 months later...

I'll need to see about getting a version hosted at one of the major Flight Sim sites, I'm kind of surprised it hasn't found its way there already.

I have to find the files myself first though. I know I still have them, but I've rebuilt this thing so many times, I'll probably need to just make a new one. :lol:

What I might do is use the GMax version I built instead.. I started working on a serious Combat Flight Sim 3 version, and did a lot work on the landing gear and virtual cockpit, so I should probably see if I can get that version into FS9 and FSX instead. I don't think GMax can export FSX format files though.

I don't know how long it might take though, I rarely get long stretches to work on these projects anymore. Real life tends to like distracting me with other things. ^_^

Good Luck with the project Chronocidal. I've been working on building a simulator rig so that I can work towards my Private Pilot's License. Flying in a VF-19 would be a nice distraction from practicing in a Cessna 172. :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...