Macross Δ (Delta) - announcement thread

renegadeleader1

Actually minor characters returning IS something I'd like to see. Some of max's daughters, or a relative or some connection to a previous show. Doesn;t have to be one of the leads, just a tie back. :)

I think the reason I want to see some sort of Komillia reference is Mac7. Max and Millia returned, with a kid. They could've at least had a phone call from their eldest in one episode or something instead of play it like Mylene is an only child.

Ok, so I'm out of the loop with the animation series but I picked up on Warner Brothers signing over the Robotech Rights to SONY back in March any more news on that.

Because the thread on Macross Delta is a great place to ask about Robotech...

I shall direct you to the anime and sci-fi section of the site.

I think the reason I want to see some sort of Komillia reference is Mac7. Max and Millia returned, with a kid. They could've at least had a phone call from their eldest in one episode or something instead of play it like Mylene is an only child.

post-8071-1217781769_thumb.jpg
How dare you forget about Emilia.

How dare you forget about Emilia.

I actually did remember Emilia. Her appearance really raises more questions than it answers.

ONE of their daughters is... a spacehobo.

That lives in a cave in the mountains of Nowhereworld, population twenty-five(globally).

But I suppose I should've said the TV series treats her as an only child.

Also, dad Max looks just hilariously laidback in that baggy sweater.

I could not imagine having that many daughters... Dealing with all the boyfriends would be a nightmare...

I know eh! A work colleague of mine has 4 teenage daughters.. 13, 15 & 2x 17 (twins) all are lovely girls especially the twins but they are ALL trouble makers! He tells me all they ever want to do is party and have fun and the boys chase them to no end!

would drive me mad! makes me glad I only ever had one son!

I know eh! A work colleague of mine has 4 teenage daughters.. 13, 15 & 2x 17 (twins) all are lovely girls especially the twins but they are ALL trouble makers! He tells me all they ever want to do is party and have fun and the boys chase them to no end!

would drive me mad! makes me glad I only ever had one son!

Being chased is one thing, but can they handle themselves when they are "caught"?

Interesting times ahead. Why rush it?

Because patience is for chumps... I kid, I kid. We're all just anxious because we want to prepare ourselves for the gushy praise, or rabid hate, this new series will likely generate.

What does this have to do with the new Macross series, again...?

Well, the next show is going to star some of the Jenius girls, and we're pretty sure they get themselves into trouble a lot, but are good at getting back out of it.

• 1 month later...