1/60 VF-1 Accessory Parts from Yamato displayed at Wonder Fest

Graham

Shame on me, shame on me... Got excited about bagging this and reposted where it is available, didn't read previous posts. Apologies. Hmm, can't edit my posts when using my 'droid... Also, seems although subscribed to this thread, I do not get updates of new posts?

Goo thing I do not have this yet though being the TV ver. I'd still prefer the Ostrich. Maybe this is the one that I'll pick up so that I could re-cast the side panel and seats for my other valks. I love this design. It's iconic for myself because it was the 1st valk I saw in the show that actually transformed. :D

I am almost tempted to sell my original v2 VF-1D andbuy this, or I could keep both :p

Two displays are better than one bro. One in Gerwalk with minmay in hand and one in battroid with the option parts. Classy.

I bought a VF-1J (white goggles) and the renewal armour parts... but I'm willing to buy another VF-1J with the option parts and then apply a little gray paint to the goggles of the first VF-1J I got lol. Already got the VF-1D on pre-order and will have it in battroid mode with the seats out and Hikaru sitting in the bottom one.

Also bought a VF-1A Max version recently as well and have that in Battroid mode, but from the looks of it so far they're not re-releasing Max... we'll see.

Edited by Lynk

I got suckered in as well, always wanted one of these but not for 400 plus bucks...

anyways on the hlj website it shows both Hikaru and Minmay in their advertisement (last 2 pictures)

so i'm gonna go out on a limb and say they are included as well.

Blue B))

http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00227

Edited by Iceblue106

You'd think with this version of the VF-1D, they'd make it so you could remove its arm easily for anime accuracy purposes. Same with the VF-1A DYRL if in theory they re-released that :p

Edited by Lynk

Bit the bullet and pre-ordered the VF-1D

So is anyone producing 1/60 waterslide decals for these puppies nowadays? Is at least the UN Space Kite tampo printed onto these renewals or is it still just a sticker?

They INCREASED the price for these M&M valks!

http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_1642wt_754

If I said I was thinking about going for it you guys would stop me right?

Dear Yamato - pleeeeease reissue....

Dude, don't do it... that price is totally unreasonable, and the sellers are just looking to gouge folks. Wait and see what the reissue situation looks like.

They INCREASED the price for these M&M valks!

http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_1642wt_754

If I said I was thinking about going for it you guys would stop me right?

Dear Yamato - pleeeeease reissue....

I want the M&M valks, but I am waiting on a reissue. I figure it is inevitable. The eBay clowns can suck it.

Bit the bullet and pre-ordered the VF-1D

[..] Is at least the UN Space Kite tampo printed onto these renewals or is it still just a sticker?

The kite and a lot of other markings have always been tampoed, I don't think that'll change this time.

Dude, don't do it... that price is totally unreasonable, and the sellers are just looking to gouge folks. Wait and see what the reissue situation looks like.

With the potential for reissue I doubt I would go for it at $450, let alone at that ridiculous price...

With the potential for reissue I doubt I would go for it at $450, let alone at that ridiculous price...

For the M&M valks though, the rare instances they pop up on overseas proxy services usually show them going for $300 or over (after the yen to USD conversion) after bidding is done. Here's hoping Yamato comes through.

Change in topic real quick, but has anyone ever looked into production run numbers for the VF-1 V2 line and the various models?

I like amiami but the shipping kills me. The box they ship it in is like freaking twice the size of the product and the product is surrounded by paper. It sucks that I have to pay for the paper 058e8b09.gif, but if I really really wanted to the item to be mint, then I'd go with them. HLJ is a little more expensive but it saves just a little bit on shipping. But damn had to reserve it

I find with HLJ's 20% off EMS discount, things are a little closer when it comes to the overall price. I do like Amiami's new monthly order combining system. Much better than HLJ's.

I like amiami but the shipping kills me. The box they ship it in is like freaking twice the size of the product and the product is surrounded by paper. It sucks that I have to pay for the paper 058e8b09.gif, but if I really really wanted to the item to be mint, then I'd go with them. HLJ is a little more expensive but it saves just a little bit on shipping. But damn had to reserve it

SO even if we opt for SAL there shipping is higher the HLJ?

Has a pic of the box for these "30th celebration" valks been shown anywhere yet?

Would be cool if it had some Takani or Tenjin art on it.......knowing Yamato it'll probably just have the 30th logo and standard photoshop design.....

That would be so cool, but I doubt it too. What I'm keeping my fingers crossed for though is that this reissue 1D receives all the sweet tampo shown in the preorder pictures.

Boxes are cool and all but 5 min after I open it, I've forgotten all about it. If the Valk comes in a protective shoe box or not I don't care as long as it's intact. The Valk is going up on the shelf anyway.

The kite and a lot of other markings have always been tampoed, I don't think that'll change this time.

Looking closely, it seems like they may have even increased the amount of tampos on the figure...