1/72 VF-4 Fighter Resin Project

Valk009

Okay guys and girls, the project is finally taking shape and moving according to plan ^_^ The master kit will be molded over the weekend and the casting will commence thereafter.To ensure the quality of the casting only 20 kits will be produced.

To avoid disappointment of not being able to get hold of the kit as happened the last time round. This time it will be on a first paid, first served basis. I will start to accept payment and my preferred payment method is PayPal. The cost for one kit is US$75 and two for $145. This will include all PayPal related fees and worldwide first class registered air mail. My PayPal account is awinkl@yahoo.com. When making payment please state your MacrossWorld ID.

Edited by Valk009

Payment sent...

Elint, you could always buy one and then have one of us build it....

-Adam

So, is there a list here of people who take commissions? (and pics of previous work would be nice) I'd like to get this kit, but I'm not willing to spend that kind of scratch only to butcher it with my imitation of painting.

Valk009,

Are you going to do another resin project after this one? If so might I suggest the Club-M VF-11 fighter. ;)

Steve

Valk009 said previously that his next project is an "accurate" scale VF-11 battroid with armor. Let's try not to distract him from that for the time being. I am sure that he also needs a breather after sending the VF-4 kits out.

Of course, I am all for the VF-11 after that. :rolleyes:

Any pic about an assembled kit?

I have a recast of the Club-M VF-4, because of that I don't get this one. But an Armored VF-11 Battroid it's a kit that I must to have!!