New DX VF171 EX Sheryl Nome With Super Part

IXTL

It's no big deal. I highlighted the area where you missed a step in the pink circle.

VT0pkAC.jpg

The shoulder should be rotated outward first, then downward on the 2nd hinge (as shown in step 13 of the manual)

4800b3v.jpg

Edited by ArchieNov

On this one the stripe is gray. It has the same color as the trim on the plane (the one that is red on the Alto Custom). On the CF the stripe has the same color as the highlights on the rest of the Valkyrie. I assume you have the CF so you know what color they are. ^_^ Sadly they are not close in color.

On the Alto one the stripe is red and on the Luca one it is green so It seems that the ones form this version would stick out the least.

Edited by Scyla

I just opened my copy and found out that one of the articulated hands were missing (the hands that are already attached to the figure hidden in the arm). For those of you who have not yet inspected your copy, you might want to check.

Nice shots and display!

Late to the party as I just got it. I call it "Nightmares and Ghosts"

19820678876_aa3d5e8dac_z.jpg

19846229632_2bccb8965c_z.jpg

Sorry! I added the 2nd pic later as I didn't want to start another post.

Edited by wmkjr

Great! But you already knew that, right? ;)

Late to the party as I just got it. I call it "Nightmares and Ghosts"

Sorry! I added the 2nd pic later as I didn't want to start another post.

Nice concept. Love the Nightmares and Ghosts thing. ;)

I think this version is the most well built among all the 171s so far. Most of it is pretty tight, even the wing pegs. But unfortunately the swing bar in the hips wasn't improved from before. I really wish they used a system similar to the VF-19 or something for it rather than relying on a spring loaded ratchet.

• 10 months later...