Official MacrossWorld Convention 2010 Information Thread

Someone brought it up at the meeting, I never realized it. But Mari Iijima wants to come sing for us at the Macrossworld Covention because 10-10 is Lynn Minmay's Birthday!

So it'll be a birthday performance! woohoo!!!

How Special because I have vacation time I need to spend this year but not sure what I really want to do. Is there an estimated time for the announcement of this "special guest" so I can hold off making other plans till then?

Unfortunately, the special guest declines to be revealed and wants to come as an attendee and not as a guest. Just wants to be part of the Macross fandom.

Unfortunately, the special guest declines to be revealed and wants to come as an attendee and not as a guest. Just wants to be part of the Macross fandom.

That's alright, it'll be like a birthday or Christmas gift. Just gotta be there to see who it is. 1 1/2 months to go, so time is coming close.

Oh yeah its her 17 birthday.

We share the same b-day. I'll be 32 though.

But now I'm getting a bit of grief from family and friends that want me to spend it with them.

Spend my b-day at MWCON 10?

I'll definitely be attending all of Saturday. B))

The shirt looks awesome.

BTW. Will we be having some sort of Macross related video gaming?

I was hoping to get Frontier Trial in time, but unless I order through a domestic distributor, probably won't happen in time. Unless someone from overseas gets it, I'd be willing to bring in a PS3 if they're doing a gaming room/secion. They had it last year, but not sure about this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I know... it sucks!

Cuz I got some stuff to sell. Oh well I guess I'll just leave them in my car...

in Parkin Lot 9...

Oh BTW... my iphone does bump paypal payments... :D

Just kidding UCLA ppl that maybe reading this. :unsure:

Haha...so you'll be pimping Macross items "black market style" in the parking lot. :ph34r:

Its official. Kicker773 and Fiancee will be going to the Con, booked our ticket today coming from Chicago. Were gonna be staying in Torrance, CA. Now what customs to bring. I'm assuming I'm limited to what I can bring since I'm hand carrying it. BTW Do I have to register? What is the benefit of registering again?

Ahem.. also pm me for the for sale stuff lol..

The handbill of Macross 7 digital signature activity sequel or the poster is distributed in the vicinity of the hall of MacrossWorld Convention 2010, and the person who can make the signature activity known is recruited. Cooperation because of passing signature petition to Kawamori supervisor and broadcasting station, please.

@Ani_Ma7

m30th-ds_e.png

Activities sequel to Macross 7 Digital Signature