DYRL Bluray Release Confirmed

SCOOPUDA!

That's a pity. Things looked great for the short time they managed to allocated some extra copies for their site. Even when they ran out of those they specifically put up a special order link things were still looking up.

Atleast there are now at least three other options out there for those outside of Japan.

Oooh! That looks great, I wonder if it will be compatible with any kind of flight stick?

like this maybe?

http://www.cyborggam.../v9stickps3.htm

Too bad Ace Combat Assault Horizons is NOT on the list of compatibles...

Edited by wm cheng

I think you meant it isn't compatible with ACAH. That's a pity.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon is a direction Project Aces needed to go with the game, it's just too bad it just didn't really work too well, at least with me anyway. I enjoy AC6 more in the end, I mean, damn... it's AC6 we're talking about here. I guess I just really miss the sense of freedom and sharp visuals of that game.

Anyway I hope this game controls better than the previous games that came in the Hybrid packs. Damn unlikely but what can we do? The last few games I ended up spamming missiles not knowing what the hell I was doing and came up with an S ranking anyway.

Edited by Strumvogel

Anyway I hope this game controls better than the previous games that came in the Hybrid packs. Damn unlikely but what can we do? The last few games I ended up spamming missiles not knowing what the hell I was doing and came up with an S ranking anyway.

Essentially it's just a different level of the same game, so it is highly unlikely the controls have changed. It certainly hasn't changed in any significant way since Macross Ace Frontier, and that was back in 2008 or so.

Actually, there was a significant control difference between Ace & Ultimate. Ace still played like the Gundam Battle series, Ultimate changed the series into a whole new animal. But there'd be no beneift of a "real" flight stick control scheme in these games, at least not without some serious custom control mapping, and a double tap friendly stick.

Not to be an ass but the thread is really only 6 pages deep...

I just placed a pre-order with these guys. Does anyone have prior experience with Nippon-Yasan?

I think I'm gonna preorder with these guys too. The only thing I'm worried about is if they'll be able to fulfill the order. That play-asia posting seems like they are never gonna open up the preorders.

Anyone can hear Rider with Valkyries? Anyone XD

"Ride of the Valkyries" by Wagner, you mean?

That picture really is a thing of beauty :)

Edited by xrentonx

I think I'm gonna preorder with these guys too. The only thing I'm worried about is if they'll be able to fulfill the order. That play-asia posting seems like they are never gonna open up the preorders.

I took it upon myself to email Nippon-Yasan about the pre-orders, and this is the response I received;

Hello and thank you for your email!

With Nippon-Yasan.Com if you did a preorder and you pay it ontime, you are sure at 100% to have it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us!

Tahnk you very much for your order!

So it looks like whoever pre-ordered through them is in good shape

B)) .

I'm set! A co-worker's sister lives in Tokyo...and she's coming to Miami right after release...hopefully she can find me a uber edition somewhere in Akihabara!

Edited by Zor Primus

Absolutely! very nice. Also... does anyone have a larger size of this image?

We'll all probably have to wait until his next artbook or something. That's probably as good as we're gonna get for now.

FYI - Just checked Cdjapan - The limited edition box set is available again for preorder. Hurry up and preorder it before it goes out of stock again.

Wow, this is their original limited edition pre-order too!! you don't have to pay the service charge and you get points!! unlike the the other pre-order ^_^;;; Do you think CDjapn can give us the points at least for people who did the other pre-order? ^_^;; I'm not complaining, I'm just asking :-)

No, it's "with" same.

I don't want to fight in this battle with a Nousjadeul-Ger.