Star Wars toys

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard of a"if or when" release date for the Hasbro FX removable blade lightsaber: Luke Skywalker ANH?

I,ve searched everywhere, thought I,d try here.

Thanx :)

I personally collect Sideshow Collectibles 12", 1/6 scale figues - picked up General Anakin Skywalker and Capt'n Rex from the Clone Wars universe. Looking to score Commander Cody next.

As far as Star Wars, that's the only stuff I've been collecting recently. More specifically, only the Stormtroopers and some of the Clone Troopers. I've got all the Sandtrooper variations but I want the regular, clean Stormtrooper. As far as Clonetroopers, I've got the 501st, Capt Rex, 212th. Waiting on Commanders Bly and Cody to arrive home. I'm wagering Sideshow will be doing the other named Clone Commanders also, which should be a treat. They also need to do the Snowtrooper from ESB and Scout Trooper / Biker Scout from ROTJ. Complete with speederbike, plz ^_^

I've got a few other trooper types from older Medicom / RAH releases. But I've drifted away from that company since they're overpriced and these figures aren't exactly the cheapest, either. Sideshow's 12" figures are a far better bargain for what they are, IMO, than Medicom's.

*sigh* You gotta watch out with Star Wars. Lucas and his boys have all kind of ways to empty your pockets. Whether you're into lower cost stuff or the pricey ones. Ugh...

*snip*

Where is my Fine Molds Executor Super Star Destroyer!?!?!?

I'm waiting for official warship kits for Star Wars. Only the Venator from Revell and those old ISD kits are out there.

With what model kits can do these days, I'd like to see a new ISD kit made as well as a SSD/Executor. Star Wars is filled with cool warships but they're never made. Only some fan made kits are out there.

Edited by Warmaker

As far as Star Wars, that's the only stuff I've been collecting recently. More specifically, only the Stormtroopers and some of the Clone Troopers. I've got all the Sandtrooper variations but I want the regular, clean Stormtrooper. As far as Clonetroopers, I've got the 501st, Capt Rex, 212th. Waiting on Commanders Bly and Cody to arrive home. I'm wagering Sideshow will be doing the other named Clone Commanders also, which should be a treat. They also need to do the Snowtrooper from ESB and Scout Trooper / Biker Scout from ROTJ. Complete with speederbike, plz ^_^

I've got a few other trooper types from older Medicom / RAH releases. But I've drifted away from that company since they're overpriced and these figures aren't exactly the cheapest, either. Sideshow's 12" figures are a far better bargain for what they are, IMO, than Medicom's.

*sigh* You gotta watch out with Star Wars. Lucas and his boys have all kind of ways to empty your pockets. Whether you're into lower cost stuff or the pricey ones. Ugh...

Yea I agree, I collected and sold the first wave of Star Wars - Sideshow came out with from the movie verse and sold them. Thought I was done then the Clone Wars pulled me back in. This time around I'll just stick with the Clone Wars Universe. I want Clones!

I also forgot to add that I collect Lego Star Wars as well.

Edited by JollyRogerSquadron

Fully armored Mr. Opress: Linky.

As an aside, it's absolutely shameful how Hasbro's been giving us collectors the proverbial shaft with the more collector-centered lines.

Whether its the Vintage collection, Transformers Generations line, or GI Joe's non-movie lines, we tend to always get the short end of the stick when it comes to finding the products out in the brick-and-motar stores. Oh, but when it comes time to push your movies, there's never a shortage of those toys. <_<