Not worth the savings IMO. I mean, we're already spending big bucks on girls and bots, I don't see the point of skimping on the shipping...

I suppose it should be noted that it isn't like SAL delays are because stuff is getting lost or anything. The very nature of SAL means they can't guarantee when a shipment goes out. It leaves whenever there's extra room in a shipment. This is documented up-front.

So it's not that incompetence abounds, just that the core premise IS that shipping soeed is a gamble.

One advantage I've had with SAL, is once every blue moon, customs lets the package (which is of course above the 20 Euro threshold for being duty bound) arrive without me having to pay anything. That never happens with EMS or the like when customs always picks up on them and makes me pay the price. And the shipment is stuck with them a couple of days usually before I'm notified how much I have to pay.

I've only had ONE setback using SAL shipping during my 15 years of Macross/JDM toy collecting. If you don't mind waiting its a nice alternative.

But if you're the impatient type then by all means go EMS. I'd also go with the latter for your high ticket items.

Anyways...so pumped for the movie boxset next month. :)

• 2 weeks later...

that'll never happen.

Well not from Megahouse, but do you think another company might try something like that?

Well not from Megahouse, but do you think another company might try something like that?

nope. It's not that megahouse doesn't want to because they've done plenty of explicit figures before. It's down to what the license holder will let the figure makers do.

The real question is why get figures with removable parts in the first place? Just get nekkid plastic to start with. No compromises!

It's for the weirdo collectors like me who like to display their women in various states of dress/undress/violation. What can I say, I'm a sick man.

nope. It's not that megahouse doesn't want to because they've done plenty of explicit figures before. It's down to what the license holder will let the figure makers do.

Ah, well that's just too bad...

There's a new (online exclusive?) Mecha Collection coming with several smaller crafts - looking nice, but the pricing is a tad ambitious at 2970 Yen. And where's the 1/72 DWG 262?

banml150701.jpg

http://www.taghobby.com/1-0/1-2/bandai-hobby-online-shop-2015年5月8日起接受訂購,日本2015年7月派貨-模型《/

There's a new (online exclusive?) Mecha Collection coming with several smaller crafts - looking nice, but the pricing is a tad ambitious at 2970 Yen. And where's the 1/72 DWG 262?

banml150701.jpg

http://www.taghobby.com/1-0/1-2/bandai-hobby-online-shop-2015年5月8日起接受訂購,日本2015年7月派貨-模型《/

any online stores where PO is already up?

i plan to get an army :D

Damn, those 18 inchers were marvels of ballistic engineering. To think, Japan was building stuff like that barely 80 years after the end of the Shogunate. Just remarkable.