1/24 scale valikuree.....

mslz22

Please send me a PM to get pricing info...

As for the total edition, right now my plan is for between 15-20 total.

thanks

mike

Ok, someone need to do the dirt job... How much $$$$$ ? Please keep in mind I only have one kidney and half liver in my body ! :wacko:

After talking to Mike, he said I can do missiles and landing gear. I need to know who wants them.

Missile Package would include:

12 missiles

4 pylons (3 missiles each)

Later Landing Gear Package: modeled directly from the 1/48 kit

rear landing gear: box, gear, wheel, 2-3 doors

front landing gear box, gear, wheel, 2-3 doors

Who wants them?

-THOR

After talking to Mike, he said I can do missiles and landing gear. I need to know who wants them.

Missile Package would include:

12 missiles

4 pylons (3 missiles each)

Later Landing Gear Package: modeled directly from the 1/48 kit

rear landing gear: box, gear, wheel, 2-3 doors

front landing gear box, gear, wheel, 2-3 doors

Who wants them?

-THOR

Count me in for a set of both.

Dammit, I just went over my money situation and I really can't afford any toys/fun stuff until August......I really, REALLY want one of these......and the thought of FP possibly coming is really messing with me.

....please make more in the near future......... :(

since there will be so few wanting missiles/landing gear, i will print the items out for individuals rather than printing a master and making molds and resin copies.

i will try to post the missile & pylon prices up this weekend.

i will also try to to post pics of landing gear from my Solidworks screen. i might have prices too.

lots of work to do this weekend getting ready for casting my 1/48 gerwalk conversion, lancer, and 1/72 syncher cannon...

;)

Edited by THOR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hard drive crashed! new computer on the way. good thing i always back up my work like a true nerd should.

i'll be back in the sadle this week hopefully if all the software installs go well.

i made good progress on the 1/24 landing gear before the crash. need to finish the front gear and all three wells so that they fit with the model.

i'll also post prices for 1/24 weapons.

sorry about the delay!

I still wish I was in on this action, but I can't wait to see some of the builds! Did Kurt or WM Cheng buy one of these? I'd kill to see one of them build one of these bad boys.

• 5 months later...

Boy time goes by fast, I have been sooooo busy with casting to help Nice-N catch up that i have not even gotten started on the 2nd build for the guide, I have been doing stuff for him non stop since Sept. I am planning on getting to it around mid Jan and will document it well here, maybe even a separate build thread. I am going to light my 2nd build, i need to order some fiber optics and LED's for the build. I just built up a new work area dedicated to builds and scratchbuilding only, I really hope it will streamline some stuff....i can't believe how much of a mess i make sometimes.

Hope everyone has a terrific holiday....and hope to see some of you guys at WF 2012, yes my thoughts turn right to spring after the holidays.

mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

I'm really hoping to see some of the pros here at Macrossworld get on board with this thing! I'm definitely down for one, but I don't have the skills or time to build it nicely. I'm just pluck away at it whenever time allows.

It would be nice to see guys like Kurt or WM Cheng tackle one of these :)

Peter

Boy time goes by fast, I have been sooooo busy with casting to help Nice-N catch up that i have not even gotten started on the 2nd build for the guide, I have been doing stuff for him non stop since Sept. I am planning on getting to it around mid Jan and will document it well here, maybe even a separate build thread. I am going to light my 2nd build, i need to order some fiber optics and LED's for the build. I just built up a new work area dedicated to builds and scratchbuilding only, I really hope it will streamline some stuff....i can't believe how much of a mess i make sometimes.

Hope everyone has a terrific holiday....and hope to see some of you guys at WF 2012, yes my thoughts turn right to spring after the holidays.

mike

Are you going to have a table at WF again? If so, and you wanted to give a brotha some hints about stuff that might be available, you might entice me to pack my wallet and get in the car in May :)

Right now the plan is to hang out with Steve at his table, he will have some studio scale stuff (likely cast by me!), and i am hoping to bring along some 1/48 goodies....Hope to see you guys there again, I am hoping to not be so stuck at the table again this year.....

thanks

mike

• 2 weeks later...

Soon, I've got to finish up the last few Y wings for Nice-N Models before i can really dig in. I am hoping to spend the next few months building the "destructions" for this, finishing up the 1/48 pod and get a few other related projects off the ground. Wish I could just build macross stuff all day, but paying gigs like casting work always get in the way!

I've started basics on the 2nd build including dremmel work on the wings to run some fiber optics for the wing tip lights....i will likely start another build thread when i have enough done to justify it...

thanks

mike

Hey Mike,

Any pics of your 2nd build?

Peter

Edited by mslz22

dude can't wait to see the cockpit by the way are you going to make a circuit to make up the display. Or is there going to be a digital how is this going to work cause i love it. also is that clay in the picture or primer on the model.

Edited by leading edge

Right now the plan is to hang out with Steve at his table, he will have some studio scale stuff (likely cast by me!), and i am hoping to bring along some 1/48 goodies....Hope to see you guys there again, I am hoping to not be so stuck at the table again this year.....

thanks

mike

Cool. I just booked my room, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it this year due to a work obligation / conference in Florida, but it will nto conflict so I'll defiintely be by to see the table. hopefully I can scratch together some decent fun money again this year :)

I'd like to bring a couple models to put in the show, it's been a busy year between my job and recently moving into a new house that has required some "Fixing Upping", but We'll see.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...