Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

guys.. just gotten a clear reply that my green alpha is on back order, and will be ship once the item is available.

:angry::angry:

why couldn't they said it clearly on website ?

at least save me the trouble of me going thru all these emails.

I wouldn't be surprised if the red and green Alphas were both on backorder. They probably just don't list it on the site because they know that people are less likely to buy the red and upcoming green Betas if they can't get a matching Alpha.

I also don't know how any Alphas can be on backorder, since Toynami has said that they've made all they're going to make of the previous releases and don't intend to produce any more.

ALWAYS, and I mean this, ALWAYS cancel any toy order you make that you find out is on backorder. Toy stores have almost no say in the matter of when they'll get more stock in so most the time people wait forever, the toy never becomes available again, and by the time you realize it you can't find the toy anywhere else. Just cancel your order, buy from some other store, and hope for the best.

ALWAYS, and I mean this, ALWAYS cancel any toy order you make that you find out is on backorder. Toy stores have almost no say in the matter of when they'll get more stock in so most the time people wait forever, the toy never becomes available again, and by the time you realize it you can't find the toy anywhere else. Just cancel your order, buy from some other store, and hope for the best.

Jenius, i agreed with what you've said... to my surprise... i receoved a tracking number from fedex this morning when i wake up from bed.. :blink:

and they said the item has been shipped from robotech and on its way to singapore now...

so is it true that it's on backorder or they just send me something ?

& my credit card has been charged...

:blink::blink::blink::wacko::wacko: so is the person replying the right person for the job??

May the answer i received was a standard ans for all customer who ask the same question??

anyways just wait and see what comes in.. but i have a feeling i will not be liking it... but i might be wrong..

Edited by eyesonme78

Well, at least you can track it now.

Sounds like your order was just being processed is all, they list other toys as being out of stock if they're not available so I hope you're ok.

well the tracking page was showing initiated..

don't know if it means well they are sending it, but it seems it will reach singapore on monday.. so i hope it's well for all..

Thks tober..

I preordered the Scott/Stick Cyclone/MOSPEADA of the Toynami release of the Beagle through Robotech.com, and am now considering ordering the Rand/Ray one. Anyone here happen to know if Robotech.com bills you when you place the preorder, or not until it ships?

I emailed their preorder department this question a full week ago but, surprise surprise, no answer yet.

I preordered the Scott/Stick Cyclone/MOSPEADA of the Toynami release of the Beagle through Robotech.com, and am now considering ordering the Rand/Ray one. Anyone here happen to know if Robotech.com bills you when you place the preorder, or not until it ships?

I emailed their preorder department this question a full week ago but, surprise surprise, no answer yet.

Hi Raven;

I think you better email again to ask, but they should not charge u till the stock is available for shipping.

Thius is what i know.. but then again i could be wrong..

Edmund.

Hi Raven;

I think you better email again to ask, but they should not charge u till the stock is available for shipping.

Thius is what i know.. but then again i could be wrong..

Edmund.

I know other online retailers tend to state flat out that they don't bill you until they are ready to ship, but since Robotech.com doesn't make a point of mentioning it, I kind of suspect they like to sit on your money for a couple months...

Guess I need to go through my bank records and see when they billed me on my previous orders from them.

RT.com only charges you when they process items for shipping.

Are you sure? If so, great. As usual jenius, thanks. You're a wealth of info, especially for us MOSPEADA toy fans, lol.

No problem, the proof is on this page:

http://www.robotech.com/store/viewpreord.php

It states:

Welcome to the Robotech.com Pre-order Center, where you can get first dibs on hot new upcoming products or items that may be temporarily out of stock. As soon as the product becomes available, it will be automatically processed and shipped out to you along with e-mail notification of its tracking number! Credit cards are only charged AFTER the product has been shipped!

No problem, the proof is on this page:

http://www.robotech.com/store/viewpreord.php

It states:

Thanks. Believe it or not, I did read over that page, but read the second paragraph and, in some moment of stupidity, somehow just skimmed the first one and missed the one vital sentence I was looking for...

Ok, let's get back to the topic:

So, how many days now until the mystery item from Beagle gets revealed?

would it be possible that the upcomming secret item be a fully transformable Legioss?

what are your thoughts?

I really doubt it. I think it's going to be one of the bikes (Yellow based on previously announced orders of releases from online retailers, Houquet based on the profile in the teaser).

I really doubt it. I think it's going to be one of the bikes (Yellow based on previously announced orders of releases from online retailers, Houquet based on the profile in the teaser).

Thanks for the info

Is there totally no chance that we will see a new legioss in the upcomming anime show by other companies?

:(

At the risk of repeating myself yet again, the release order confirmed by Beagle is Stick, Ray, Houquet, Yellow. Anyone who ever said otherwise was going off the information provided by Toynami BEFORE they started working with Beagle.

At the risk of repeating myself yet again, the release order confirmed by Beagle is Stick, Ray, Houquet, Yellow. Anyone who ever said otherwise was going off the information provided by Toynami BEFORE they started working with Beagle.

I believe you, but I've never seen anything official about this, so I did not know it had been confirmed by Beagle.

The only place I had seen a release order previously was bigbadtoystore (if I remember correctly). I didn't realize it was based on Toynami's old old old info.

Well, that being the case, it seems pretty definite that Houquet will be the "secret item."

Thanks for the info

Is there totally no chance that we will see a new legioss in the upcomming anime show by other companies?

:(

There is a rumoured re-release of the MPC Alpha/Legioss with Beta/Tread as a plastic set. Nothing official has been announced or confirmed. Wouldn't really count on seeing it at the upcoming show tomorrow either.

Well overall's not bad guys.. the wings as per normal, i did mods to it.. very very minor mods for it to come out easier.

and the packaging arent that special but good enough to make sure my thing comes here in one piece..

but then i think the overall for green alpha is not bad, i did a transformation once ( carefully) with no problems..

and i had a additional lancer cel enclosed with the package..

i was surprised cause i thought that was given out along long time ago..

That is about all

But one more thing, anyone knows when the green beta will be coming out ??

i am so excitied to get it now..

hahhah

I'm guessing BBTS is going by the old information supplied by Toynami for release dates. That had the Red Beta out at the end of January and instead it came out mid Feb (IIRC). So I would expect at least a couple week delay on the green Beta... I'd guess late April but that's totally just a guess.

I'm guessing BBTS is going by the old information supplied by Toynami for release dates. That had the Red Beta out at the end of January and instead it came out mid Feb (IIRC). So I would expect at least a couple week delay on the green Beta... I'd guess late April but that's totally just a guess.

Thanks jenius.. for the information..

I think i will be good for the delay cause it gives me more time to save up.

Edmund.

am i the only one counting the hours until the secret item is revealed?

im not ashamed too say,

...........ive waited 20 years to see a real fuke or blowsup ride armor toy! :rolleyes:

also,

can anybody out there squeeeze megahouse for info on thier long awaited fuke/bartley??