Though I found the new "hub" area in the Citadel DLC not overly interesting [1], theres no denying that the central plot and the many, many character moments and jokes make it absolutely wonderful, especially if you've played the series from the beginning. I love the whole "Die Hard" 'Why does the same sh - stuff keep happening to me?!" attitude Shepards got going on in it... :)

While Ashley kinda got the shaft in the romance department (big shock there <_< ) I wholly agree that the cuteness level of that whole DLC is just amazing. For some reason, I find myself giggling over and over again about Traynor and her toothbrush... ^_^

Edited by CoryHolmes

Kaiden may be bland, but he's alive and bland.

Kayden. Kaideen. Kaaden. Kaiden- oh, him! Yeah, he's so bland I totally forgot I left him on Virmire. In fact, I even forgot he was the topic of our conversation here.

Say what you will about Ashley, at least she isn't bland or fades into the background.

• 3 months later...

I've been watching clips from the Citadel DLC on Youtube. If nothing else, the fact that we can do this now utterly validates YouTube's existence :)

I'm not the biggest fan of FemShep. I played as ManShep and honestly prefer Mark Meer's performance over Jennifer Hale's (I know, I know. The bullseye is on my CHEST, not LOWER :p). I love Ms. Hale's work to date, but I felt that she was trying too hard for the "tough chick" and went a tad overboard.

But I just saw the clip of FemShep doing the tango with Garrus. I'm a huge tango fan myself, so this was utterly awesome. But for the first time, I really enjoyed Ms. Hale's delivery as Garrus pulled her to her feet. "No, no, nonononono!" ^_^ So much cute and funny in that one line. The dance itself was awesome and all those things that I love from BioWare. Can Ashley get some love now?