Completed 1/72 VF-11 Full Armour

Valk009

Well, here it is, a completed 1/72 VF-11 Full Armour! Kit was based on the 1/72 Hobby Base Retppu VF-11 kit with sculpted armour.

Many thanks for the person, also a fellow member here in sharing these pictures with us. My kit is still in the primer stage and hoping to join in very soon, pose is slightly different with missile hatches closed and hands grasping the gun!

post-1066-1225335196_thumb.jpg

post-1066-1225335209_thumb.jpg

post-1066-1225335227_thumb.jpg

post-1066-1225335239_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valk009

The completed kit belongs to another forum member. He commissioned it and I do not know the modeller personally. I heard that the valk might be featured in local Hong Kong monthly hobby magazine, so maybe then we will know who he is!

• 5 weeks later...

hey, welcome for the boards

Valk009 (who made the kit) sold the resin kit for around 190USD, he made a limited run of it, but maybe if you post on the wanted section maybe someone might have a spare one they may want to sell, or try to PM Valk009 if he still has any left over, but I doubt it since he sold his last used kit a while ago for a very cheap price...

and I gotta say again, beautiful armored vf-11

Edited by Valkyrie addict

hey, welcome for the boards

Valk009 (who made the kit) sold the resin kit for around 190USD, he made a limited run of it, but maybe if you post on the wanted section maybe someone might have a spare one they may want to sell, or try to PM Valk009 if he still has any left over, but I doubt it since he sold his last used kit a while ago for a very cheap price...

and I gotta say again, beautiful armored vf-11

Thank you for the info!

• 6 years later...