DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Looks like PlayAsia is not going to be doing anything, on top of that, they have a nice scheme going.

You can't cancel your order once it goes into "preperation" so they have your money, and you have no VF-25S.

I sent them an email to cancel my order and they did no questions asked.

Anyone else still haven't received their payment notification for their Ozma 25S from HLJ? Its been four days since release and I haven't received any news from them. My orders page still lists my order as being processed. :-(

Anyone else still haven't received their payment notification for their Ozma 25S from HLJ? Its been four days since release and I haven't received any news from them. My orders page still lists my order as being processed. :-(

They took more orders than their actual stock so you're better off looking elsewhere. Someone I know messaged HLJ and they told him they're 'trying to secure more units' which pretty much translates to 'no more stock'.

They took more orders than their actual stock so you're better off looking elsewhere. Someone I know messaged HLJ and they told him they're 'trying to secure more units' which pretty much translates to 'no more stock'.

If it's like the VF-25F, they will slowly fulfill more orders but no idea how many more they can get. However, I don't know what they are doing with multiples being ordered as one member here only had 1 processed while another had both processed.

That's actually not too bad pricing. Its almost strange to see a VF-25S Renewal priced just above $200. Earlier this year you would see them listed for astronomical prices. :wacko:

I hope everyone gets their orders fulfilled!

Emailed HLJ and they said they will not be receiving anymore and will cancel my order.

Glad I placed a preorder with NY as well than relying on HLJ. The moment I heard they stuffed up and allowed multiple orders and kept the preorders opened for quite a while, I hedged my chances and put in my order with NY at their markup price as well.

Edited by Valk-1S

That's actually not too bad pricing. Its almost strange to see a VF-25S Renewal priced just above $200. Earlier this year you would see them listed for astronomical prices. :wacko:

I hope everyone gets their orders fulfilled!

what is this world coming to??? hehehe...

jeez, i remember those prices for the VF-25S and VF-25G (which still probably won't come down until another release happens).

As much as I was on the fence about this, this annoys me. I emailed then a month or so back, when I still had a 25F on order with them, and they said they wouldn't be getting any of the Fs in and apologised. But the S they made sound like they'd have no trouble filling my order.

Still going to wait till Friday but it sounds like this may be it.

Odd that NY would get some, AFTER the preorder and HLJ can't even fulfill what was preordered. Odd...

Emailed HLJ and they said they will not be receiving anymore and will cancel my order.

Glad I placed a preorder with NY as well than relying on HLJ. The moment I heard they stuffed up and allowed multiple orders and kept the preorders opened for quite a while, I hedged my chances and put in my order with NY at their markup price as well.

Thank God I did this too! When NY opened their second round of pre-orders I took a chance and got a pre-order in. Good thing I didn't cancel it! My shipment is currently stuck with customs however. I wonder how much they'll charge me for this one...

I checked Play-Asia since I didn't receive any emails from them yet. And when Play-Asia says they're 'preparing order' as the status, can I still cancel it? Thanks.

You can't cancel it since the moment you ordered it. They stated it on their item page.

Anyway, I emailed Play-Asia asking about when they will be shipping it, and they replied that they are still awaiting stock arrival... so I guess those of us who preordered through PA aren't out of the clear yet. Which is all fine and dandy for me, since it was my last backup plan.

I decided not to wait anymore for HLJ, so I got it at NY. If I manage to avoid custom duty with them, it's only a 2300 yen difference anyway.

What sucks is that I thought that I managed to get in my order at HLJ in the first five minutes it was open. But when I checked about ten minutes later, I had actually missed to finish the last order step... It may have made a difference.

Got my reply. HLJ says they got no more stock and are trying to get more orders filled in. Either that or wait till people cancel theirs. Also said that they are filling their orders on whoever ordered first so if you're late, you're highly likely out of luck.

Wondering that too. NY seems to be getting more stock than HLJ does.

Well, given NY's business model, it may be that they paid Bandai an extra sum to be given priority for stock of the VF-25S. They still win the end though because they're probably earning about 20 to 30 dollars markup on each one sold right now. :-) They probably (and correctly) forecast that a valk that used to sell for USD300 to 400 will sell easy at USD 160 to 170. At least for the first couple weeks of production until stocks are more widely available. That's assuming that more stocks are forthcoming. Otherwise, we can expect the prices to slowly creep back up. :-P