Not too shabby of an ep.

Palpatine is frickin' brilliant in his brief scenes, such the master manipulator.

Liked seeing Anakin teetering on the edge of the Dark Side when walking into the bar.

And got a chuckle over what the Bith ship dealer did.

Love that Obi-Wan/bounty hunter's helmet is one of Boba Fett's prototype helmets.

All the episodes in this arc- epecially this latest, feel very Star Wars expanded Universe book-like. Really impressive. Just keep making stuff like this and who needs the movies or the live action show?

Edited by christ

So this plot to get the Chancellor, end game to Ep 3 or the first in many attempts?

First of several attempts I guess. Heard they are going 6 seasons now instead of 5. Though the final season could be just one long battle that ends with Palpatine's kidnapping. Or it could be an extended look into Order 66... I guess the possibilities there are endless of what they do.

But back to the question at hand, this plot is to get him on Naboo, so I doubt it has anything to do with Episode 3.

Graham, Rex was a major character in the Umbarian story. Probably the main character, conflicted with his duty to take orders without question. Plus he was in the Slaver arc too. However I would love to see the consequences of his actions from the Umbarian events. Like what is going on in his mind towards the Jedi, or what repercussions came from that.

^^Don't forget, Rex also had a little cameo in this current arc, when he hesitantly disclosed to Mace and Yoda that Anakin wasn't around to guard the Chancellor.

Since they seem to have been assigned guard duty, I'm sure the 501st is getting a good-old fashioned mind-frakking from Mr. Palpy.

As for these last three episodes, it's been a pretty solid effort so far; let's see how they finish off this current arc.

One item of note, in the recent story arc, is the appearance of the Hounds Tooth and Lady Luck. These ships are owned by Bossk and Lando Calrisian respectively in the OT EU and are associated with smuggling and bounty hunting. Both of these associations are major themes of the new SW Underworld TV series which was recently given a title. Probably just coinsidence, but maybe they are planning future exploration into those two characters in the CW, perhaps to link to the future series?

Who does Eval's voice in think its the same one who does the joker, but you all would have picked up on it since the one who played Luke Skywalker who's name escapes me right now?

Mark Hamill? :p

Edited by Omegablue

Not too shabby of a four-ep arc.

Loved the final battle.

I wouldn't be surprised if Palpy told Dooku afterwards, "Next time, make sure you take out Obi-Wan first."

Not sure I agree with the return of whiny, "They don't trust me!!" Anakin.

I'd rather he have said something like, "First the whole mess with Master Krell. And now this? What's happening to the Council?" Tie back to an earlier story, show him more disillusioned or disappointed, and tone it down on the whining and over-righteous anger.

Nobody likes whiny bitch Anakin.

Not too shabby of a four-ep arc.

Not sure I agree with the return of whiny, "They don't trust me!!" Anakin.

I'd rather he have said something like, "First the whole mess with Master Krell. And now this? What's happening to the Council?" Tie back to an earlier story, show him more disillusioned or disappointed, and tone it down on the whining and over-righteous anger.

"Nobody likes whiny bitch Anakin."

Well if we don't get Whiny bitch Anakin we will never get the black hole of self hatred that is Darth Vader.

If Anakin was able to externalise the problems he is facing by puting it in context of past problems (krell) Anakin would not be going to the dark side.

Edited by miles316

Who does Eval's voice in think its the same one who does the joker, but you all would have picked up on it since the one who played Luke Skywalker who's name escapes me right now?

It could be Richard Epcar. When he came to Dragon*Con in 2009 and again last year, he had a picture with all the voices he does, I'm pretty sure the Joker was one of them. I haven't had the opportunity to watch Clone Wars due to my crazy work schedule, but that might be him.

Anakin and Dooku have to stop dueling... It will take away from Revenge of the Sith. "My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count". - That won't have much meaning if they literally fight in the Clone Wars a week or so before their final fight in Sith.

That said, this was one of my favorite fights in the Clone Wars. Anakin striking down over and over on Dooku while he was down, was kind of like Luke repeatingly striking down on Vader when he was down at the end of Return of the Jedi.

• 2 weeks later...

Anakin and Dooku have to stop dueling... It will take away from Revenge of the Sith. "My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count". - That won't have much meaning if they literally fight in the Clone Wars a week or so before their final fight in Sith.

That said, this was one of my favorite fights in the Clone Wars. Anakin striking down over and over on Dooku while he was down, was kind of like Luke repeatingly striking down on Vader when he was down at the end of Return of the Jedi.

Exactly what I thought. It was awesome.

Episode 419: Massacre

Count Dooku is determined to have revenge against the Nightsisters of Dathmoir after their betrayal. General Grievous launches an all-out droid attack against the magic-wielding witches, and Mother Talzin and Asajj Ventress lead the defense with all the dark powers at their command.

Definitely a solid ep.

Asajj should have remembered that you gotta use Force powers to beat Greivous.

Actually like how the Nightsisters ain't exactly allied with the Sith.

As much as I hope they continue to focus on Asajj's path, I have a sneaking suspicion the focus will continue to move towards a certain horned, tattooed, red fella.

As much as I hope they continue to focus on Asajj's path, I have a sneaking suspicion the focus will continue to move towards a certain horned, tattooed, red fella.

Yip, it's already shown in the spoiler by the voice actor of this red fella. :p

I want to see Darth Maul again.

Darth Maul, apesar de ter exposição limitada no Phantom Menace, foi o personagem mais memorável dos últimos três filmes. O problema é que, estando morto, a única maneira de têr ele no show teria que ser em um flash back ou como um Fantasma da Força... mas ele não era poderoso o suficiente pra fazer como o Obi-One, Yoda, ou até o Anakin.

[For the non Portuguese readers]

Darth Maul, despite having limited exposure in the Phantom Menace, was the most memorable character in the last three movies. The problem is that, being dead, the only way to have him in the show would be in a flash back or as a Force Ghost... but he wasn't powerful enough to do like Obi-One, Yoda, or even Anakin.