MacrossWorld Convention 2012 Information Thread

The Gundamn!@MAHQ podcast had their roving reporter Dollow Rlance at the convention and they've just posted up their coverage of the events. So if you remember getting interviewed by this guy, check the episode out. Also on iTunes.

http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15269&p=338172#p338172

The Gundamn!@MAHQ podcast had their roving reporter Dollow Rlance at the convention and they've just posted up their coverage of the events. So if you remember getting interviewed by this guy, check the episode out. Also on iTunes.

http://www.mechatalk...=338172#p338172

Good coverage of the convention. Definitely want to thank everyone who set this up, sold stuff, and donated stuff. Thanks to the professional vendors, and thank you Satelight for your contributions in helping us to keep this going. I think next year, we're going to pass the 200 attendee mark. It'll be the 31st anniversary, and on a side note, it'll be Mospeada's 30th.

• 1 month later...

Had a blast on Sunday. Great seeing some of you and a pleasure meeting new people! I will post all my pictures later this week since I took around 200 haha.

EDIT: Here are my pictures, same place where I uploaded my pictures from 2009 and 2010.

ooooooooooh gawd those photos are great! Some of the stuff there seriously tempts my wallet and instinct to track some of those things down, must....resist....urges....

• 4 weeks later...

That bites Kicker, a good frame with a border should hide that hopefully. I just got a package into today from USPS marked fragile all around, 2 sides of the box were dented....

thanks man.. finally after weeks and months to get funds for framing this thing. Came out pretty good.

DSC_0018_zps0a15f44f.jpg

Now how to hang it...hmm....

Argh.. I missed Macrossworld 2012! I hope that you guys will hold it again in Arcadia or somewhere nearby in 2013. If the date is confirmed early it'll give those who live further a better chance of booking their flight early.

Here's an idea for the next Macrossworld Convention:

A PS2 Robotech Battlecry competition for Versus mode with all the mecha unlocked. It'll be cool to find out who are our aces. I imagine a lot of people crowding around the screens to catch the on-going action.

If there are more Macross games that the gamers can compete in that will be extra cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a blast on Sunday. Great seeing some of you and a pleasure meeting new people! I will post all my pictures later this week since I took around 200 haha.

EDIT: Here are my pictures, same place where I uploaded my pictures from 2009 and 2010.

Those are fantastic. Had a smile on my face the whole time. Thanks for brightening up my afternoon and showing us that couldn't be there a lot of cool stuff.