Bandai 1/72 Armored Messaiah Kit Available at HLJ

mickyg

Dang it. I had had that on my backorder for so long before finally biting the bullet and getting one on the forums (thanks Duymon!.....I think?). And not one month later it comes back in. Though it's again listed as backordered, so who knows. In other news, got my payment request for the 31J. Into PW it goes for a couple days, then I'll see how improved it is, if at all, over the Frontier kits. I've made no secret of how disappointed I was by the Bandai 25s.

Yeah, this was bittersweet. I had ordered it when it showed "backordered" but didn't hold out much hope as it'd been that way previously for a good six months at least. And then I promptly forgot about it. In the meantime, I'd sort of gotten over having to have it and honestly don't have time to build it now. And then bang! Order processed from HLJ message this morning.

So yeah, this was once something I "had to have" but now is a bit of a "what am I going to do with it now?" that I guess I'll just have to find some time for...