Latest completed kit - VT-11 Emu

Jefuemon

In the Master Files there is a VF-22D Two Seater Sturmvogel. Aside from the two seats it has a stretched body as well

The YF-19 has a back seat but thats it, what it needs a long cockpit for a more functional back seater with dual controls

Radome idea is good too!

Try Amazon for your Macross kits too, I have all the VF-0 series and got them from there. With the VF-0B and the Ghost A/S turning up this week

I just acquired the VF-22 Master File to complete my set... I'll be sure to look for that when it arrives!!

I'd save $13 by going to amazon, so that's something

sadly the Canadian Dollar is in the hole, and it looks like to stay down there for some time....

and right when I started amassing my ridiculous Macross kit collection too...

I've bought 28 Hasegawa Macross 1/72s off Amazon in the last 6months so... its addictive.

They have some rare ones too, VF-11D Thunderseekers, Minmay 2009 Specials and SVF-41 Black Aces

I've bought 28 Hasegawa Macross 1/72s off Amazon in the last 6months so... its addictive.

They have some rare ones too, VF-11D Thunderseekers, Minmay 2009 Specials and SVF-41 Black Aces

... My collection Master-list is totaled at 68 Veritechs... That should keep one's hands busy for a little bit, eh?

I'll have to keep checking Amazon then, thanks for the tip.

I'm rewatching Macross 7 right now (liking it a lot more than the first time I saw it), and I just got up to the Jamming Birds debut, and the VF-11D改 that they're flying in also have the 3 windows behind the cockpit.

So, no matter what configuration you want to make with the -D, looks like the windows/sensors are part of the design.

My next kit will be this. Ijust need to do some custom decals and oh yeah this will rock. I love the parachute ? pack on the back mounting.

post-30595-0-11172600-1462666198_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...