• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TBH, I've never been a fan of Vic Viper's design, but that is a bona fide masterpiece. Is it just the shadows or did you very lightly post-shade the kit? If so, it's beautifully subtle.

Sucks that the Jehuty kit didn't come with decals as well; it's the tiny details that bring a model kit to life.

BTW, am I the only one who's reminded of Megatron's TF1 jet mode whenever I look at Vic's alt mode?

• 1 month later...

Cool fembot design. The delicate flower laying on the floor pose pic with the huge crotch piece basically scraping the floor is just so perfect a contrast that I’m tempted to buy this :p

what are the general differences between Riobot and Revoltech? are the Riobots bigger? haven't seen any Riobot in person yet.

The Revoltech look very gummy-ish while the Riobot have moving armor parts, hidden joints, and a very sharp hard plastic finish... but you pay for that since the price is a lot more than a Revo. Riobot size bigger but not that much.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...