YF-29: 30 Anniversary Version "VF-1S Scheme"

ff95gj

IMG_20131123_202452.jpg

Glad im not the only one who thought to put a Jolly Roger on the 30th YF-29. I did one better and put Roy's "001" insignias as well, regardless of the emblazoned S.M.S 030 insignias.

I did it to mine as well, though I used NUNS kites. In my head Megaroad 1 is still receiving updates on the galaxy Network, and custom built this one on the ship.

What scale Jolly Roger decal did you the both you use, 1/72?

No they were definitely Yamato. Their old style where you had to detach the legs to transform them.
They dont have a scale printed on the box, I just assume 1/72, because they definitely aren't 1/60

I wish the windscreen was easily removed (the main canopy is)----then maybe I could trade my clear Ozma canopy for a 30th's purplish one. (surely someone would like a totally clear one with the 30th ann scheme)

But as it is, the non-removable windscreen makes it very hard to alter---was hard enough to make clear because of that, would be much harder to try to re-color. (and is the main reason I've never tried to re-color my Ozma's canopy to either a subtle blue or purple color)

30th is my favourite YF-29 scheme.

The 30th ann 29 is a beautiful valk for sure.

Skull 'n bones on the tailfins should have been a tampo no-brainer however...then again, black skull 'n bones and black SMS 030 markings on a white fuselage should have been a tampo no-brainer as well.

The 30th ann 29 is a beautiful valk for sure.

Skull 'n bones on the tailfins should have been a tampo no-brainer however...then again, black skull 'n bones and black SMS 030 markings on a white fuselage should have been a tampo no-brainer as well.

THIS! ...otherwise I love both of mine and I rank it well above Alto's. Keep in mind I have a very heavy bias towards Focker and Ozma though. They could release a mediocre Focker/Ozma and I'd eat that shi*t right up! :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Nah - guys you are going to give him a complex.

Hey Gundam@EFSF, that looks horrible. Let me spare you the grief and take that hangar off of your hands. I will even offer to take it and not charge any sort of fee. You will have to pay for shipping though. ;)

...just kidding.

Great shots and nice setup!