Macross 30 - Concert Codes Thread

Tochiro

To keep this from getting lost in amongst the numerous other gameplay related threads, I've decided to make this dedicated one for the Macross Crossover 30 concert codes that come in limited editions of Macross 30.

Heres how the system works:
The codes allow you one entry into a draw to win one of 100 Macross Crossover 30 concert tickets.
Each code can only be used once.
You must have an eplus account and be able to pay for the ticket in person at a Familymart convenience store (in Japan) if you win (no credit card payment).
The code itself has NO MONETARY VALUE.
Codes must be entered by 18:00, May 3rd (Jpn time) in order to be eligible for the draw.

Given the above conditions, the codes are not of much use to anyone who isnt in Japan, so some generous members have been donating their codes.
IF one of the codes is a winner, the ticket/s will be offered to any MW members in Japan, who will then need to pay for it (again, the code itself has no monetary value). If there are no MW members needing a ticket, the ticket will then be offered to Japanese fans who need one. (For the record, Save, Gubaba, Renato and myself have already secured tickets.)
IF one of the codes is a winner, we will get one piece of merch at the concert for the person who donated it (ie, a concert booklet, for example).

Please keep in mind that there are only 100 tickets to be won and to date Macross 30 has sold 75,000 copies. Of course, not all these were limited editions, but the point remains that its VERY UNLIKELY that any of these codes will win.

Still, as they say, you've gotta be in it to win it, so if anyone wants to offer their codes for the draw, please post them in the thread below.

So far, those who have donated codes are as follows (these have already been entered into the draw):

Tochiro 25d34m43e2929
Save wf6x758676943
crixskn 6mfd926747874
langrisser m49ex75463292
treatment f4x4652w37627
GGemini 2x7e285263536
Shadow3393 w8wa829696482

xrentonx d9xm272953472

hulagu 96d5842dm8656

Murphy 7ma7f38424294

Many thanks to everyone who has donated codes and fingers crossed!

Edited by Tochiro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Am I too late it's not 1800 (6:00pm) yet in JP rite?

7ma7f38424294

No it's not, but it's almost 11am and looks like the server is getting crowded again so I can't get through. Unfortunately it's a public holiday today, which means it might stay this way for a while, and may not let up before 6pm.

Am I too late it's not 1800 (6:00pm) yet in JP rite?

7ma7f38424294

Entered and added to the top post of the thread. Many thanks!

Am I too late? I'll donate mine.

If you can post or PM it asap I'll try to apply for it. Thanks!

Aaaaaaaand....we have ONE WINNER!!!

langrisser!!!!!

langrisser, please PM me and let me know whether you want to travel to Japan for the concert or, if not, what piece of concert merchandise you might like (merch should be announced in the upcoming weeks).

• 2 weeks later...