What is your collection missing?

auberondreaming

Thought it would be fun to see what people are really wishing they had in their collection. This is about toys that have already been released.

Vf-1A

VF-1S

Max vf-1j

Milia vf-1j

vf-1d virgin road

ve-1

YMTO00125.jpg

new-yamato-macross-1-60-vf-1j-max-with-s

millia3.jpg

YMTO00130a.jpg

10sdkpy.jpg

pretty much all V2 of them XD

VF-25 Renewal, Alto. With an armor pack. I'd prefer an Armored but I'd settle for a Super.

YF-29 Isamu type.

VF-0S

VF-0D

VF-1S Hikaru Type. DYRL Strike.

VF-1(A,J,or S) or YF-19 in an all black scheme. Preferably with tiny red detail stripes. The VF-1 would need the Super packs.

VF-1(A, J, or S) in low vis camo pattern. No need for super packs here.

What is missing are only Valkyries in a roughly 1/60 scale from either Yamato/Arcadia and Bandai. Purely based on what was produced till now

The only thing I really miss in my collection is a VF-11C to have one of each mold produced and a set of Super Strike Parts.

What is severely missing is a die cast hip bar from a Bandai Renewal Valkyrie so I can patch my VF-25A together.

Other stuff that is missing from a variant complete collection standpoint (I probably don't have enough room and budget to ever complete this list:

1 QF-2200

4 Super Strike parts for the DYRL Skull Squadron

1 VF-1A Kakizaki DYRL Ver.

1 VF-1S Max DYRL Ver.

1 VT-1

1 VE-1

1 1/3000 SDF-1

1 YF-21

1 VF-11B

1 VF-17D

1 VF-19F

1 VF-19 Kai

1 YF-25

1 VF-171EX Alto + Armor Parts

1 RVF-171

1 YF-29 Rod Custom

1 YF-29 Isamu Custom + Super Parts

1 Macross Quarter

Edited by Scyla

Only thing I believe I missed was the Yamato YF-19 Bird of prey, but I don't need it or even really want it at this point. I am pretty sure I have every other Yamato/Arcadia release in 1/60 and a few duplicates too.

*edit*

Also realized I never got a copy of the VF-1S Roy with super/strike parts plus+, but I did manage to get the Hikaru version. It's the gift set that includes the flashlight that projects a skull squadron logo on the wall.

Edited by Loop

Existing releases..

The gun pod and the 1/3000 SDF-1. I'd like to have more Angel Birds to display a full team. And a fan racer! Maybe the re-issue 19-Kai with the gold paint?? But im kinda meh about that as the original is still fine. Maybe another VF-1D..

I also want more cannon fodder variants such as the 1A, 1J, 25A, 27B and 171CF all purely for numbers..

Future releases.. (stuff not pre-ordered yet)

1:35 VF-1! All the Delta Valks!

Edited by spanner

My collection is missing many, but top of that list is

VF-1J Milia (Max is lonely)

VE-1

VF-1J Hikaru TV

The -1D and Virgin Road aren't priorities for me.

I think I skipped over a few of the Yamato "Web Exclusive" releases, because I figured we'd never see them on a retail site, and wasn't paying attention when HLJ got them. I think that's just the v.2 1/60 Angel Birds and VF-X though.

I think it's really only those two I'm missing. I followed a "no duplicate paint schemes" rule for years, so I skipped a Max VF-1S, but it doesn't bother me that much, and if I ever really get desperate, I've got enough extra Roys to make a kitbash Max 1S from his 1A. But then I'd feel the need to get a DYRL Q-Rau to pose him with, and we all know how that train of thought goes. :p

I think the thing I'm most wishing I'd bought were more VF-11s when they were cheap.

1. Everything I sold off... a lot of awesome MWFers have parts of my collection now...

2. 1/60 v2 Max/Milia 1J

3. 1/60 v2 Max 1S weathering & weathering strike parts (I have a Max 1A weathering, but it's naked w/o corresponding parts).

4. Roy TV 1S+super parts

5. VF-19F... never saw one going for a good price.

6. Gamlin VF-22

7. Arcadia VF-19 Kai gold with Fire Bomber figs

8. DX chogokin VF/RVF-171 with armor

Well I only have my first valk (YF-25), but the first objective of my collection is getting one of every major Valk model from Frontier and Delta, so right now it means that I need to collect at least:

VF-171 (any)

VF-19 Adv

VF-25 (any)

VF-27 (any)

YF-29 (Alto Custom PO)

YF-30

Then the RVF's of the VF-171 and VF-25 and finally any preorder I can get this time from Delta XD

What I'm actively (and sometimes foolishly) trying to find a good deal for (in other words - essential for feeling of completion):

VF-1D with option parts

VF-11C

VF-171 CF

YF-29 Isamu

VF-1J 1:48 weathered

What I would likely jump on if re-released (non-essential for feeling of completion but wouldn't mind having):

VT-1

VE-1

SDF-1 DYRL (but I would much rather have a TV version)

VF-1A CF TV version

VF-X

Edited by Lorindor