CLUB M 1/48 ULTIMATE DETAIL STRIKE VALKYRIE

tdo7623

Hey Macross World Community,

I'm a long time fan, and first time poster. About a month ago, I purchased the Club M 1/48 Ultimate Detail Strike Valkyrie from Valk009. I had the kit sent to a master modeller,Luca Zampriolo, and here are the final results of his work after one month. If you're interested in his work and would like to have a kit commissioned, please contact Luca Zampriolo.

Please check him out here.

email: info@kallamity.com

post-30566-0-46879700-1432435498_thumb.jpg

post-30566-0-65498100-1432435519_thumb.jpg

post-30566-0-55575600-1432435578_thumb.jpg

post-30566-0-15990100-1432435589_thumb.jpg

post-30566-0-24039100-1432435615_thumb.jpg

post-30566-0-46047500-1432435627_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the active posting.

I know Luca's work, and never thought about gave him a commission work as I almost haven't resin Kits, and it is beyond wonderful to see a macross kit built by a Master like him, thank you very much for sharing this photos, I really love this work, since I like dirty valkyries, and his paint job really makes justice to this legendary kit, wich I must confess, after hasegawa released the 1/48 strike kit, never expected to see anything this good about the resin one.

Hey Cesar,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah, Luca is the best. For a legendary kit like this, I needed a professional like him. The images speak for themselves. Not much to say but awesome and I'm super happy with the results. I'll post more pics soon.

That's gorgeous!!! One of the greatest kits ever.

Thanks. It really is gorgeous. There was no way that my painting skills could do justice to this kit.

Welcome to the active posting.

I know Luca's work, and never thought about gave him a commission work as I almost haven't resin Kits, and it is beyond wonderful to see a macross kit built by a Master like him, thank you very much for sharing this photos, I really love this work, since I like dirty valkyries, and his paint job really makes justice to this legendary kit, wich I must confess, after hasegawa released the 1/48 strike kit, never expected to see anything this good about the resin one.

Hey Cesar,

I know, dude. It's been a very long time since this kit has been painted and painted well. Luca just did a phenomenal job on this kit. He managed to capture what I really wanted: a dirty Valk. The Hase kits are nice, too, but the detail on this kit is just at another level of awesome, even after all of these years since it was first made.

that's looks fantastic, some very nice weathering .... if only mine were that good!!!!!

You built one yourself? I would love to see some pictures. Trust me, I wish I had these painting skills. I'm still having a hard time coloring within the lines :D

I love that kit and I'm glad to see the internals were kept interchangeable too! That is still one of the best detailed kits and he did it justice! Congrats! - MT

I love that kit and I'm glad to see the internals were kept interchangeable too! That is still one of the best detailed kits and he did it justice! Congrats! - MT

Yeah, it's pretty amazing. I'll have some new pictures soon.

• 1 month later...

Phenomenal! I'll start looking for that kit (the only one I found was $800 - doh!)

I managed to grab one off of Mandarare a few months back for only 25,000 yen. I think the 1/48 scale Hasegawa is going to drop the prices on those a bit.