It Lives...

captain america

CAP - Can you confirm the number of 'destruction' pages? I have 26.

Seems like the destructions on the final curtain were lower res than the others:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=36690&hl=%2Bbeast+%2Bdestructions&fromsearch=1

I should have bought 3 of these somehow. 1 for soldier, 1 for fighter, 1 to sell to help cover the cost of the first 2...

Edited by DarrinG

CAP - Can you confirm the number of 'destruction' pages? I have 26.

Seems like the destructions on the final curtain were lower res than the others:

http://www.macrosswo...ns&fromsearch=1

I should have bought 3 of these somehow. 1 for soldier, 1 for fighter, 1 to sell to help cover the cost of the first 2...

Fewer steps because some assembly sequences were covered in previous installments, plus the nose cone/cockpit isn't quite as complex as other sequences. I did mention previously that I have masters for sale. A Legioss re-issue with modified markings/heads would be a great project for someone willing to tackle it.

Ignacio: LoL

I don't - and I don't have all of the Captain's Macross kits either. But I have built every one of the Captain's kits that I have purchased here, and posted pics here as well! I would love to see others....

I've seen your builds of the Captains kits and they are amazing! We'll have to wait for the others to start there Legioss's!

Fewer steps because some assembly sequences were covered in previous installments, plus the nose cone/cockpit isn't quite as complex as other sequences. I did mention previously that I have masters for sale. A Legioss re-issue with modified markings/heads would be a great project for someone willing to tackle it.

Ignacio: LoL

Cap, I was not questioning the number of steps in the "Final Curtain" destructions, they just seemed lower quality, smaller files. Not as clear as the others.

Have 26 pages downloaded and will print them to store with the kit. Kit will then be sealed, and placed next to the ark, in the same warehouse seen at the end of Raiders...

I am of the opinion that most resin kits are never taken out of their boxes.... rare to see actual build-ups of them!

That seems like the biggest waste of everyone's time. The guy who went to the trouble of making the damn kit and the people working to pay that much for an item they're not actually going to finish.

Well I plan to start mine as soon as I finish the 1/60 HDP regult.

I just need more free time, if someone knows where I can buy that please let me know.

I'm working on a "Free-Time" store as we speak, I'll send you some quotes shortly! :p

• 1 month later...

I think I missed the last shipment. Last I heard there were problems with some of the sourced parts. Hoping I can still get the last shipment if I missed it. I'll PM Cap.

Was thinking of commissioning someone to build mine. If anyone is interested, lmk.

Edit: I meant build and paint. Wanted to clarify.

Edited by Pat S

• 8 months later...