• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Possibly stupid question, but it keeps bugging me:

What is Jehuty Anubis, or Jehuty ver. Anubis etc? I've played both games and seen most all the anime. There's Jehuty, and there's Anubis, but they're 2 very different frames. But 90% of the merchandise lately seems to be "Jehuty Anubis"----why/what?

Possibly stupid question, but it keeps bugging me:

What is Jehuty Anubis, or Jehuty ver. Anubis etc? I've played both games and seen most all the anime. There's Jehuty, and there's Anubis, but they're 2 very different frames. But 90% of the merchandise lately seems to be "Jehuty Anubis"----why/what?

In Japan, "Anubis: Zone of Enders 2" is actually the title of 2nd game, not Zone Of Enders 2nd Runner like we have in US. So anything with "Anubis" in itheir name means they are based on their appearance in the 2nd game. In case of Jehuty, slightly different color and accessories.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kind of kicking myself for getting the no-frills Kotobukiya kit. Never even knew there were so many different versions.

Should have went for the Revoltech ones and collected the whole line--less space used, more variety.

BTW, that vector cannon looks sweet.

• 1 month later...

Since this is basically the ZOE thread

Squeal?

And New HD opening:

Another reason to get out the ps3 from the closet XD

Only is a great pity ZoE 3 has been canceled for the 3DS ...

Edited by Old_Nash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to go slightly off-topic but I'd think people reading this thread are more likely to know about this figure I am trying to identify.

While going through my collection, I unsealed a box of Eva figures made by Kaiyodo - these predate the Revoltech figures, they're pretty big, originally come on blister packs but was later repackaged in "cube" style plastic boxes, Diamond Comics used to distribute these in the US and even got their own glow-in-the-dark Eva-01 made as a Comic Con exclusive - and found one that was an all-black version of Eva-00 among a bunch of "crystal" variants. While the "metallic" and "crystal" (molded in see-thru plastic colored with the Eva's primary color) variants were well known and widely distributed from this line, I am having a hard time remembering any details about this solid-black Eva-00 other than vaguely remembering this was some kind of store or con exclusive only available in Japan, might have bought it from Hajime at Frank & Sons back in the late 1990s or early 2000s but it's been so long i can't recall.

Googling yielded no results whatsoever other than my Frank & Sons thread here (LOL). Does anyone by chance know anything about this black Eva-00 figure from Kaiyodo?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...