Mo-Suu-Pii-Dah Inbitoh in 1/48--Part Deux!

I would go somewhere between the Vallejo Turquoise and the color of the book end, but that's me. I'll start sending out PMs for payment, but just the price of the actual kit for now, since I won't know what the shipping will come out to until I'm fairly close to completion. In short: $160 now, and the rest once I can calculate the freight. Also reverting to funds in USD, since it's just easier for most folks.

I checked all the Mospeada line art I have to see if I had one on the Gosu. All I have is it in a pic with height comparison to the other Inbit and the Legioss. According to that, it's taller than the Legioss. Oh, and while you probably already know, money sent for 1. Thanks

post-582-0-44684300-1394133567_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jasonc

Thank you so much for the references, guys! Rest assured that I scrutinize and study the source material for several hours even before beginning to cut modeling board, and the images of various products as well, just to see how they interpreted certain shapes.

Jason: yes, that's why the price jumped slightly, after studying the line art, it quickly became evident that the Gamo, while not the most advanced design, was the biggest in terms of height and girth. As with all the data, some show it to be marginally shorter or taller than a Legioss, so it's a matter of interpretation. First and foremost, I'm going for the look in the 3/4 front view, since I consider it to be the nicest.

DarrinG: :lol:

So what's your procedure for cutting the modelling board? Does it come in various thicknesses or do you have to gang several pieces together to make a larger block? What's your shaping mediums / techniques?

A plank of modeling board is 60" by 16" by 2", you may be able to get different formats depending on the vendor. As for techniques that's pretty well laid-out in my build reports.