VF Girls

polidread

ive been working mainly on photoshop :) and i get things done faster with the markers(or any other real world medium :p )

Im in Marikina city, ikaw, san ka located?

I guess im finished with the Sturmvogel Girl now.

sturmvogelgirl.jpg

i'm going to start computercoloring another girl :)

post-5-1099408484_thumb.jpg

really? wow!

Major, got pix of your VF Girls kits?

and

Phadeout, dont bother with the VF2 SS pix, i think i got reference for them somewhere in my house :)

tho im sure its going to take a long time for the VF2 Girl to show up, cuz its a long line waiting for me to color what VFGirls ive already drawn.

Well, im sure modellers these days can scratchbuild great looking Valkyrie girls out of dolls and VF kits :) but your kit is a nice oddity to own, Major :)

Gwynne: I havent totally completed coloring the VF1-D girls,

so hang in there

and hope i get to dish it out this week

so we can get started on a new VF Girl (!)

and if anyone would want to use the fan art somewhere, dont edit and claim it as your own. Nobody wants to act like Harmony Gold, right? :)

Edited by polidread

done!

VF4LightningGirl.jpg

up next, something more complicated, and much more comical.

And I always said if the VF-4 were a girl, I'd totally... :blink:

Great work! I'm a huge fan of the VF-4, and love to see that it's been done up as a sexy redheaded Valk Girl.

al0324 !

ive seen this way back before too, back when i havent signed up for MacWorldForums.

good thing youve reposted it here, and in Spanking new colors too!

Moderators, we should post our Original Valk Girls Fanart somewhere in these forums...should a new thread be made?

al0324 !

ive seen this way back before too, back when i havent signed up for MacWorldForums.

Moderators, we should post our Original Valk Girls Fanart somewhere in these forums...should a new thread be made?

( seems like my weekend deadline for posting the VF1 D Girls is almost over, guh! )

EDIT: I've Made my deadline after all! :p

enjoy!

VF1DSquad.jpg

and my next VFGirl : a VF-19 and her boyfriend

post-5-1100981200_thumb.jpg

Edited by polidread

al0324 !

( seems like my weekend deadline for posting the VF1 D Girls is almost over, guh! )

enjoy!

why do we need the original valk girls fanart to be in another forum? just post them here. theres no need to have multiples of these going on.

nice work btw. keep it up. :)

Edited by AlphaHX

al0324 !

enjoy!

why do we need the original valk girls fanart to be in another forum? just post them here. theres no need to have multiples of these going on.

Heh let the man have his own thread

al0324 !

enjoy!

Heh let the man have his own thread

its not me. its MW. they dont like having multiple threads about the same thing. it just keeps it simple for new comers and searches.

here ya go.

Section I.: The basic don’ts of Macross World posting Etiquette.

These are typical behaviors in posting that can make the forums a mess. They may seem minor but it does interfere with keeping a well-run message board.

Don’t:

6. Start several new topics at once.

See if there is a similar topic on the forums already about your subject before you start a new topic. If you have multiple questions group them under one topic.

I'm not positive but I dont think this is first Valk Girl thread. There are others already. Well, like I said, keep up the good work. Those drawings are great. Love the last one, funny as hell. :D I like the CGing a lot better than the normal coloring. Its a good change! :)