Hasegawa 1/48 New kits... or kind of..

valkyriepm

Hey Jefuemon! you working on this yet?!?!?!? LOL

:D:D

As it hasn't been released yet, no. But I've already got 2 pre-ordered.

Since the middle of September...

Boxart!!!

mc03pk.jpg

But... I throught that the kit will be the fast pack parts only, but it seems like the kit will be the complete aircraft.

Edited by cool8or

I really hope the third book of Hidetaka Tenjin... He's the God of Macross illustrations!

But meanwhile, I'll but this kit... Just for the illustration! :p

Edited by cool8or

Is it possible to see the FP interiors with this kit?

It seems like there are not interior details on this kit... That's why the Club-M Ultimate Detail Valkyrie is still the king!!

And about the missiles, I'm pretty sure that we will see a missile kit from Hasegawa in one or two years max...

I just received HLJ payment request for my 2 1/48 strike valks kits, I should have ordered 3....or 4, anyway, let´s hope they arrive soon, can´t wait to "molest" the kits with my fingers LOL.

I hope haseagwa releases 1/48 VF-1 battroid or VF-4 very soon.

Mine is in HLJ Warehouse. To me, next 1/48 Hase logical move is a missile set, and I hope with a couple TV version pilots, may be for 2014's xmas. After that, I don't know, but nothing before 2 years.

In 1/72, I think that the best choice could be a VF-4, and after that, a VF-171. I'm convinced that a VF-4 from Hasegawa will be a Hit!

And I don't see many chances to see some battroids from Hasewaga, sincerely.

Looking at the instructions i am so glad they made that plate detail on the top of the boosters a separate part, will make sanding so much easier.

yep! great improvment. also look at step #22, two big improvements there too, the front part of the missile launchers and the small detail at the side, no need of a mask anymore!!!

To me, next 1/48 Hase logical move is a missile set, and I hope with a couple TV version pilots.

And I don't see many chances to see some battroids from Hasewaga, sincerely.

If Hase packaged their TV pilot, seat & cockpit from the VF-1J/A kit with missiles I'd be very happy.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope you're wrong about the battroid prediction!

I agree with Cool8tor, next move for Hasegawa need to be VF-4, for sure they will release a couple of more VF-25 (diferent versions), but next new mold need to be VF-4 (every one want at least 2 lol)

I hope they release a TV version of the VF-1 Super in 1/48 (Max blue will be great)