all encompassing 1/60 V2 review on anymoon.com

jenius

Since this is the only active 1/60 VF-1 post I see on here, I ask you all a favor. Can you please check out my all encompassing 1/60 V2 review on anymoon.com and tell me what I screwed up or forgot? It got massive so I'm sure I missed some stuff in my efforts to streamline it. Check it out and let me know -

V2-Max-TV-1A-3.jpg

You guys talking about the categories? They're broken (see second post). The website had some major problems that are still being fixed. Anymoon.com gets worked on with all volunteer time and me and my cohort haven't had time to straighten that out. It's really odd because if I go into the admin center it tells me just how many posts relate to the categories but if I then choose a category it tells me something like "There are no results". Bizarre. I'm afraid the only ways to sort right now are using the month links on the right (which sucks 'cause who knows when I posted what) or by using the "next page" link at the bottom.

You guys talking about the categories? They're broken (see second post). The website had some major problems that are still being fixed. Anymoon.com gets worked on with all volunteer time and me and my cohort haven't had time to straighten that out. It's really odd because if I go into the admin center it tells me just how many posts relate to the categories but if I then choose a category it tells me something like "There are no results". Bizarre. I'm afraid the only ways to sort right now are using the month links on the right (which sucks 'cause who knows when I posted what) or by using the "next page" link at the bottom.

That's what it says when I cliked on the categories.

Not Found

Sorry, but no posts matched your criteria.

Search this site:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

That list was back in April 2011. There's a list on anymoon.com that I believe was current through December 2013... which means it's also a little out of date now since it doesn't include the latest Hikaru+GBP release.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had my VF-1S Roy Focker version with strike parts for several years now, and hasn't given me any inklings of problems. The rainbow tinted canopy is still intact, a bit hazy where it rubs against the canopy cover in battroid mode, and the shoulders haven't exploded, still function as advertised and the joints are all stiff as they were the day I got it. I'd guess I've had it since late '09 or early '10. It's held up remarkably well, no sign of the issues everyone complains about. (watch the shoulders explode, and the tint spontaneously peel).

Your review was great! Really enjoyed reading it! In fact most all of your reviews are all fantastic! Sadly im not any good at writing reviews myself so I don't really have any constructive advise but I didn't really find anything wrong with your reviews anyways!

Went back to you site this evening to watch the transformation guide on the 171 which was a huge help! Many thanks for your efforts!