Variable Fighter Fan Works

joseph

Thanks for your commentary. The designs are done with FLASH and filtrates with Photoshop and Photopaint.

Edited by joseph

These all look cool. I especially like the VF-30.

I hope that also you like the version with FaST Packs of the VF-30.

post-5-1061861316_thumb.gif

A design of YF-19 in mode fighter. In a beginning I went to use original design YF-19 to continue the work of the VF-30 but later I decided to make a new design of the YF-19 for thus later use it to create the new design of the VF-30.

post-5-1062332893_thumb.gif

Hi Joseph,

That's a very nice YF-19. I really want to use it as a wallpaper. Can you color it and make it bigger? Thanks.

If I have an image of the Yf-19 in the same position that of the design I believe that it could color it well. Although still I am very occupied and are several designs that I still must finish.

Thanks for the response, Joseph. Don't let me distract your work. :)

I am going to try to color the YF-19. But still I have things that to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This it is my design of the SW-X-A1. :lol:

post-5-1062611033_thumb.gif

I believe that all always we have dreamed about some VF that has the best qualities of the VF-19 and the VF-22. I have done, or better said I tries to do, a VF that reunited all these characteristic. I already know that there is many VF that are already mixed of the VF-19 and the VF-22 but I believe that a design more is not going to do damage. :lol:

post-5-1062811048_thumb.gif

The design that mixed the VF-19 and the VF-22 went a work to middle to do, reason why I extended what it I have done and creates my own design of the VF-22.

post-5-1062811623_thumb.gif

This it is a design of a VFB-22A inspired from images that newtype publish, I believe. It is 90% YF-21, I add wings in V and stabilizers in the head. It is single-seater and it has a triangular form that like me much. :lol:

post-5-1063508045_thumb.gif

Edited by joseph

if you could do MOSPEADA stuff mainly the alphas in fighter and guardian i would definately make an alter in your name B)

I am not very fanatical of Mospeada reason why I have not made designs of them. But if your you want I publish here or where you want some designs that I have of the legios in fighter and soldier.

Hey Joseph,

I like the last design that you made there of the almost totally YF-21 design with the delta wings...that looks really neat, but I think that the craft would have some sort of vertical stab, it doesn't have a huge wing like what you would find on aircraft such as the B-2...maybe I am totally off base though, but with the transformation, without those vertical Stabs, it would not have any armshields when it transforms into Gerwalk or Battroid.

Larry

Hey Joseph,

I like the last design that you made there of the almost totally YF-21 design with the delta wings...that looks really neat, but I think that the craft would have some sort of vertical stab, it doesn't have a huge wing like what you would find on aircraft such as the B-2...maybe I am totally off base though, but with the transformation, without those vertical Stabs, it would not have any armshields when it transforms into Gerwalk or Battroid.

Larry

I think that with the stabilizers of the air intakes of the reactors and the nose they are suficient. In addition the VFB-22A has Three-dimensional independent convergent/divergent turning exhaust nozzle vanes that helps in the maneuverability. The VFB-22A uses pin-point to barrier system like defensive shield.

I think that the version of the Hasegawa VFB-22A isn't variable but is only my first impression. :)

VFB-22A Hasegawa

This it is the best VFB-19 than I have been able to draw. Sincerely the VF-19 is so well disegned as fighter that is very hard to use the basic scheme to make another airplane of different characteristics. :|

post-5-1064029698_thumb.gif

• 6 months later...

The previous version of the VF-30 Aurora is forgotten :(, this is the new design :lol:.

I hope that the new changes like you. :)

post-5-1082299604_thumb.gif

When I first started getting back into Macross in mid-2001 I fiddled around with a VD (hah) or Variable Destroid concept. I staretd with a Variable Spartan idea. Now that I look back, I'm not very happy with the aesthetic design, but I still think the concept is neat. Variable Destroids would be like the A-10's or helicopters of our time. Cheaper, less advanced, but highly mobile platforms.

post-5-1082393684_thumb.jpg