DX VF-171EX from Macross Frontier

charger69

Yeah.. I really can't stand any of the display stands these companies make for their stuff.. Why do they always have to be so ugly and huge? Haven't they ever seen anyone make a stand with a freaking post that goes in a hole? It's not that hard.

Edited by Chronocidal

Yeah.. I really can't stand any of the display stands these companies make for their stuff.. Why do they always have to be so ugly and huge? Haven't they ever seen anyone make a stand with a freaking post that goes in a hole? It's not that hard.

I at least would have preferred it to be a clear stand instead of straight black. But whatever. At least the valk looks awesome.

Just preoder one more just to be sure to receive at last one ... don t be late like sheryl said for people who want to grab this beautifull bird :) here is the link : http://www.nippon-ya...lto-custom.html Hurry up ;) 12:56 GMT+1 Too late preorder just stop now !!! :o

Guys....Its available again on Nippon Yasan. Be quick if you really want it.

Did u guys notice that the middle right side of the 1st picture, there is a blue figure??? VF-25G? :)

That's the 1/72 kit. Also, did you notice the 25G renewal has already been announced, and it's coming in autumn? :p

Just wondering (and it's probably been asked or discussed among the myriad posts on this thread already), but will Bandai's run of this toy even be able to satisfy the number of pre-orders being taken? With all the "Hey, this place reopened their pre-orders!" jazz going on, seems like retailers are just putting new ones up on a whim...?

Edited by ultraman zoffy

As long as there is no up-front money in the equation, if a retailer flakes out on their pre-order commitments either due to their over selling or supplier's inability to fill quotas, I won't be too distressed over it. Now, if the retailer takes payment first and then fails to deliver we've got problems.

OK, this is weird - went to check my HLJ open orders - and I get this;

Items in Special Processing

The following items are being specially processed by HobbyLink Japan staff. There is no need to contact us about this. If there are any questions about your order we will contact you directly.

- DX Chogokin VF-171EX Nightmare Plus EX (Alto Saotome Custom) (Macross Frontier)

- Variable Fighter Master File VF-0 Phoenix (Variable Fighter Master File)

Does this mean to say that... no, it couldn't, could it?!