1/72 SPARTAN REVIVAL

captain america

A word to all buddys about this Spartan: I know many of you may be thinking, 175 bucks when I can buy the Bandai version for 20 bucks on Ebay? What the hell! Give me just one reason to pay all that money.

For me the reason is simple, you're not buying a kit, you're buying a piece of art, this's what the models produced by John are. incomparable and unique pieces of art. When you put it side-by-side with an mainstream kits is cowardly and who has a Moscato's model know what I'm talking about, I have several here and suffer every day until I get everyone. We're talking about yours 7-years old drawings and Da Vinci ! And yes, i'm serious about that.

So tomorrow is the last day for you order your piece of art, enjoy this unique chance while you can! We need four more "i'm in" to start the engines, you will not regret.

Cheers ,mates ! :)

For me, it's not about price, I just don't like the Spartan design. Never have. So not everyone will be interested in this.

For me, it's not about price, I just don't like the Spartan design. Never have. So not everyone will be interested in this.

I agree with you, I'm not a huge fan of the Spartan design but if I was to buy one... this would be it. I looked at the other one available at this scale and they're the worst version of the worst destroid. But this one looks beefy and can be posed so nicely it can honestly stand toe to toe to with the other three destroids and the Monster. And the hands are not stuck in that crab claw position. Like Spitfire_BR said, this is a museum piece. Some guys are going to come along and regret they didn't see this thread in time, whether or not the project goes.

So far it looks like 10-11 people are desirous of a kit. While it's still short of the goal, I'd be okay to get the ball rolling on new molds because the masters are already made... And I suspect that there might be more demand later. Will start trolling for funds come Monday if you guys are down with that ^_^

Okay, we're off to the races!!

Each kit will be $152 Cdn dollars ($140 US) and the shipping fees are as follows:

-$23 Cdn for up to 2 kits shipped anywhere in the US or Canada.

-$42 Cdn for up to 2 kits shipped anywhere else in the world.

Paypal is acceptable as always (same address for those who already have it), though to shake things up, I will also accept payment in bitcoins for those of you who are more tech savvy :D

Will PM the rest of you with the details.

For the love of everything holy please produce a 1/72 scale VA-3 Invader.

Sure, sure... After the Nousjadeul-Ger and the Queadluun-Rau, of course... We need complete the Zentraedi army to face the Spacy guys in equal terms ! No one wants a unfair fight ! :lol:

Next will most likely be the 1/48 Gosu, provided that the demand is there.

yes sure... however i am not sure that is the right time for ask, it's summer holiday....

it will be more interesting to wait septembre/october...

However, you can count on me for 3 or 4 pcs !! :lol:

1/72 Q-Rau would be awesome.... or has someone already done one of those?

Club M. You can still occasionally find one floating around.

post-12411-0-13651400-1317539085_thumb.jpg
post-12411-0-36301200-1317539156_thumb.jpg