1/60 VF-1 replacement shoulder hinge

VF5SS

this is awesome for the VF-1 v2

a lot of members have NOW an easy way to fix this terrible issue :rolleyes:

Veef : can you confirm that on the profile view the shoulders are not visible ?

with the original parts you see nothing and the top of the shoulder is angled towards the head in fighter mode

but in your last video they are a bit visible... hard to tell honestly with the angle of the camera :)

have you correctly placed the shoulder parts during reassembly :p

post-1819-0-79573700-1329440744_thumb.jpg

Mallet Superstar!!

Mine is already waiting, terrorized on what might happen in a few days.

Edit: hail to veef-bob the builder coming with a new item!

Edited by Loute

Mine got a shipping label with a tracking number on the 17th but it has not been updated. On the email itself indicates it will be delivered on Monday 20. Do you think it is not showing it updated only or it is that it has not been taken to the UPS facilities?

I just want to see them in my toy today!!

...and what was visible was: Your item has just DEFOLDED!!!

LOL'd at this one ;-)

I saw on the UPS tracking site that my order has just defolded in my letterbox this morning, have to wait till I get back home tonight (well it's already 12:35 here), damn working hours.

Scotty, teleportation!

Edit:

Ok, I got back from work tonight and the box was waiting for me.

Well, they're all here (I ordered 6 pairs) but something caught my eye: they came in two diffrent size. Not much of a bother I think since I tried different combinations (fat A + slim B, fat A + fat B, slim A +fat B , slim A + slim B) and everything seems to be ok, only need to sand them a bit and get rid of the grainy aspect on the mobile parts. I'm making photos of the parts and shooting a "hinge replacement session", I'll eventually post them later (by the end of the week I think).

Edit 2:

I'm having a hard time transforming my Super Ostrich into battroid mode, its parts are so clenched I could almost call it a Super Oyster (never had so much trouble with my VF-1A v2) :-/

Edited by Loute