DX Chogokin VF-27ß Lucifer Mass Production and Grace Custom

IXTL

I sure hope so, just for display variation options if nothing else. (still hoping for an armor set to become available---I mean, it'd cost them almost nothing to produce---just pop out another couple sets, in grey instead of lavender)

would there be any reason for them not to include the clear canopy? I hope they do include it! I think it looks much nicer! I have my Brera 27 displayed with the clear!

Well, the CF was never shown that way in the anime. The clear canopy was more of a symbolism of Brera breaking away from Galaxy's control. So if Bandai was going for screen accuracy they wouldn't include it. I personally think it won't have it, even if the mold is already available.

If Bandai wasn't following screen accuracy, then nothing should've stopped them from releasing Armor Parts for the VF-25CF, Tornado Parts for Ozma, etc.

Well, the CF was never shown that way in the anime. The clear canopy was more of a symbolism of Brera breaking away from Galaxy's control. So if Bandai was going for screen accuracy they wouldn't include it. I personally think it won't have it, even if the mold is already available.

If Bandai wasn't following screen accuracy, then nothing should've stopped them from releasing Armor Parts for the VF-25CF, Tornado Parts for Ozma, etc.

That's a good point, it's also too bad they didn't do either of those things. You'd figure Ozma Tornado parts would be pretty popular too.

On display at Tamashii Summer Collection 2015

http://i.imgur.com/pmZiKzS.jpg

That's just a Brera repainted and decaled, not an actual "molded in green" one. We still don't know the final colors/markings etc. (you can even see the magenta plastic where the paint's rubbed off)

• 1 month later...

I think the one you are referring to Gundam@EFSF is the version 1. This one that is coming out is basically a version 1.5 with a few fixes for visual improvement. This one will also have 2 heads as far as I can tell from the promotional material. So you will have the choice to display it as a Grace Custom or Cannon Fodder.

I agree that later is fine. I gambled and ordered 3 hoping that the early pics were right as far as the shoulder modex numbers are concerned. They had showed different modex number between the 2 variants (although I think the heads did not match up to the corresponding modex), but I am scared that they tampo'd one modex on there and will not give us the option of sticker/water slide decals/dry transfer decals. Who knows, I may be selling a couple if I need to when they arrive.

hehe! im happy with sooner as in a few months I will have car and bike rego to do so the sooner these upcoming releases are out of the way then I can start putting money aside for the rego's and insurance! Well the VF-0A is already paid for its just the Grace 27 that I have to..

• 2 weeks later...