Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

I thought PlayAsia, was the place charging and not delivering on product. I hope it comes through for you man, or maybe that is a positive sign.

That's what I've been told, they were also the only place that claimed to have some available so it was my only option.

Payment request from HLJ this morning........for my katana style chopsticks. My heart lept and then sank. Having said that, anticipation is part of the pleasure. (As long as it doesn't go back another month)

I'm not liking the gap between the crotch piece and the bottom chest plate supporting the nose cone, but that's just me. The super parts on the wings requiring supports looks really awkward as well...

...but, given how well the preorders went i'm sure this will be a very popular valk to get. Guess i'll have to try my luck getting an affordable preorder on YJA.

Any way to get a higher angle on fighter mode? Hard to tell, but it looks like the wings may be flush and properly tabbed in.

E3N6xjj.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Kinda awkward to see the bottom part of 'SMS' logo from the fuselage on the lower chest area under the nosecone. :unsure:

I'm also worried on the wing/thigh joints when the Boosters are left there for so long in Battroid mode.

It makes me wonder if they are including the support bases for the boosters. It think they would have to.

Hope it does. But from the looks of it based on the picture above, those 2 support hands is not attached to the 'SMS' Display Stand. It has its own stand. So let's hope those arms and its own stands are included based on the price point that it has. ;)