YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Up to 10 YetiStands will fit in aa USPS medium flat rate shipping box. That should be $43.00 to Canada. An order without stands, just adapters and arms, should fit in a small flat rate box at $20 to Canada.

What collections of arms would you recommend for 2-ship and 3-ship formations? For the 2-ship formation, I might try to pull off something like that Tenjin M&M illustration.

For the triple arm you'll need

1x YetiStand

2x dual arms

2x xl arms

2x elbows

16181900820_dd6a952375_b.jpg
Edited by anubis20

As a rule rule of thumb add 1 dual arm to for every additional figure you want to put on the stand. One figure, no dual arm. Two figures, one dual arm. Three figures, two dual arms. So on and so forth. The XL arms help spread the figures out, and/or give room for the larger figures. The elbows add an extra axis of rotation.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Trying to figure out a good display configuration for my 1/60 Yamato YF21, Arcadia YF19 & Yamato VF-11b. Curious if anyone has all three setup using Yetistand? I'd love to see your configurations. Trying to see what extra parts I need to buy!

thanks!

Mods will probably move this to the existing YetiStand thread, and feel free to post there with questions.

There isn't going to be a "right" way to have them share a stand. I pulled my + valks out of moving boxes and came up with this.

1x YetiStand

2x dual arms

1x xl arm

3x YA banking adapters

1x YF-19 Fighter adapter

DpIwTG9l.jpg

ltJ7udWl.jpg

One question for people with this stand and detolf. Can this fit in the detolf default shelf with two 1\60 vf-1 setup?

Edited by dapro

One question for people with this stand and detolf. Can this fit in the detolf default shelf with two 1\60 vf-1 setup?

You could do more than 2 from what I have seen people post.

I have 3 v2 VF-1S Strike in stacked V formation. I am not sure if I can get a 4th VF-1 Strike to fit with out making it looked cramped. Without strike packs, 4 VF-1s would be much easier.

5089df30-6a6e-4fe6-9359-670408bb16e8_zps

Found a pic.

Working on a v2 Elint Seeker adapter. The split in the adapter should allow you to ring the adapter around the antenna arm. Saburo has an earlier sample in hand.

Here is the revised adapter:

zVZrtQDl.jpg

re4ayzSl.jpg

lBotRo8l.jpg

I am in for the three vf-1 setup. Just waiting for next discount\sale....

When you get your stand you'll be amazed at how awesome and versatile they are. Well worth the money.

A lot better than the original. Great job as usual, Yeti. Great pictures too, Saburo.

Thanks Reïvaj.

Elint Seekers are a beautiful thing! Lovely photos once again Saburo! :)

The VE-1 wasn't high on my priority list, but since my friends offered to sell me his MSIB at a good price, I went for it. Now I am glad its in my collection.

Was there ever a 171 Luca adapter available?

I have not made a valk specific adapter for that yet. I had heard that one was not needed as the YetiStand DX adapter worked well without the need to use the geriatric walker. Let me know if it's not working well for you.

Edited by ChaoticYeti