The paint job is perfect and it has very fine panel lines... except the nose is missing the Yukikaze symbol.

The only thing other than the lack of Yukikaze on the nose is the stand is a light purple.

The one on toysdaily got the yukikaze marking.... :blink:

Aircraft like Yukikaze should be in 1/72 scale.

Agree, I have the three of the 1/144 and really wish this one was 1/72.

It would cost an arm... but a 1/48 with opening inspection panels and removable engines would be awesome.

I have the digital camera charging and will photograph it tomorrow.

The one on toysdaily got the yukikaze marking.... :blink:

Guess mine is a limited edition.

I don't mine it not having the yukikaze symbol. I have a second one on the way. I ordered the one I have from HLJ... the second from a different store to see who was fastest. Both were discounted pre-orders as you can tell HLJ was the fastest.

I just wish the nose number was not 503 or had someone other than 1LT Fukai as the pilot with the missing symbol.

post-3784-1214757225_thumb.jpg

post-3784-1214757239_thumb.jpg

post-3784-1214757251_thumb.jpg

Guess mine is a limited edition.

I don't mine it not having the yukikaze symbol. I have a second one on the way. I ordered the one I have from HLJ... the second from a different store to see who was fastest. Both were discounted pre-orders as you can tell HLJ was the fastest.

I just wish the nose number was not 503 or had someone other than 1LT Fukai as the pilot with the missing symbol.

Ohh man it looks good but for $92 USD? I dunno... Seems way too pricey. Even more so with the prices we pay for a 1/48 yammie. :blink: Then again, I paid $100 for the CMs Brave Patlabors...

I had 1 of these on early bird with HLJ, but I canceled it cause I just couldn't spend that much on a model of that size.

Now,if that darn Platz Sylphid would just be released I'd be a happy camper! We've been waiting and waiting!!!!

Chris

Ohh man it looks good but for $92 USD? I dunno... Seems way too pricey. Even more so with the prices we pay for a 1/48 yammie. :blink: Then again, I paid $100 for the CMs Brave Patlabors...

Completely, understand!

This is the only non-Macross, non model purchase that survived the cut backs. I canceled the CMs ride armors, Tread,and that new Ghost in the Shell Gig with the Major figure. I did get the MH Stick but not the Ray.

I looked at the bigger Patlabors and they are nice but with price of everything going up so many things have to fall by the way side. The ax almost fell on the FFR-31 also. Thankfully there was time after the release of the 1/60 YF-21.

Damn it, I cannot get the song RTB with the whistling at the end of the last episode out of my head. Now I want that Alter FFR31MR/D Super Sylph. Must resist... Ugh.

EDIT: Hit the reply button too fast before I finished my post.

Edited by Godzilla

this wasnt on my radar till i looked in here, but now Im trying to decide if i can fit it in now, or wait till later and hope i can still find it in a few months....

Wrong move bro ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in the Platz 1/72 Mave Yukikaze (I believe is OOP) kit I have one unstarted and still in it's box that I 'd sell for less than HLJ price + shipping. If anyone is interested PM me I'll send pictures if you need them.

Chris

I received my Alter 1/100 Yukikaze model today.

It's perfect. The crisp details and fine markings. The very precise painting.

It's a high quality model worth the price, believe me.

My highest recommendation to every yukikaze fans and fighter lovers.

I really pray for Alter to make a Mave model too.

PS:Mine got the yukikaze marking on the nose alright.

PS:Mine got the yukikaze marking on the nose alright.

Cain, glad that your has all the markings.

I have to wonder how many are missing the nose markings. Either way, I canceled my order for the second one and replaced it with a Ride Armor and some DVD's.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes This is it. I'm drolling all over my keyboard. The wait is killing me.

I hope they will include the jet ram pack and some missile upper receivers.

And no, the Alter Supersylph doesn't come in another color scheme.

Geez man you gotta watch this anime ASASP, the planes are awesome.

And no, the Alter Supersylph doesn't come in another color scheme.

Geez man you gotta watch this anime ASASP, the planes are awesome.

So what is the version on the right hand side of that picture? Is it a custom or something else?

I like the designs alot but have little time for watching anime. :(

• 2 weeks later...