Tamashii Online Exclusive DX Chogokin Tornado Parts for VF25F/G

IXTL

Anyone besides me that just likes the look of the VF-25 without all the extra add-on parts? I think out of all the add-on sets, the only one I could see myself getting are the standard super parts. There's just way too much going on with the armor parts set and tornado parts. It reminds of those 90's Japanese arcade shooters like R-Type or Raiden with all the power-ups.

I'm sure these babies will be popular...since they're not super pricey it'd be safer to pick em up...wondering if Bandai used the same mold as the v1s, but with minor alterations...

I was curious about that too. I was hoping somebody who owned the V1 sets would try to compare them and comment.

I think Alto's look like crap with the blue on the wings.

Fairy wings for a uber fairy character.

Michaels of course looks like tough mother frakker!

??? Alto's doesn't have blue on the wings. Alto's is grey like the fast packs with some white and a little bit of red striping.

Chris

??? Alto's doesn't have blue on the wings. Alto's is grey like the fast packs with some white and a little bit of red striping.

Chris

It's grey Blue, when it should be white with the wing stripe continuing. Michaels follows the color scheme,

Why can't Alto's? It just looks like it wasn't thought out. It's the only reason I don't like the Toronado parts on Alto.

Anyone besides me that just likes the look of the VF-25 without all the extra add-on parts? I think out of all the add-on sets, the only one I could see myself getting are the standard super parts. There's just way too much going on with the armor parts set and tornado parts. It reminds of those 90's Japanese arcade shooters like R-Type or Raiden with all the power-ups.

honestly,I like the look of the bare valk the most as well. But I think the tornado parts complement the look of the valk the most. Personally, I can't wait to get a set. I plan on using just wings and backpack guns so it'll have that awesome fighter silhouette without the funky bent knees.

It's grey Blue, when it should be white with the wing stripe continuing. Michaels follows the color scheme,

Why can't Alto's? It just looks like it wasn't thought out. It's the only reason I don't like the Toronado parts on Alto.

I think it's another throwback to SDFM. Hikaru always had plain grey fast packs while max had color matched blue

I love the armored VF-25 look because it looks like a ship from an arcade shooter. The only thing it is missing is a Force unit. ^_^

However I like most of the VF-25 variants. This is the reason why I have that many of them. The only thing that looks weird is the Tornado Messiah in any other mode than Fighter. However Michaels' ride with the Tornado Parts in Fighter-Mode looks awesome.

I agree with everyone. Alto's Tornado colors look off. The blue colored wings are jarring which makes it look like something cobbled together. This is good news for me since I won't have the urge to switch out my current armored setup for Alto however Michel's color matched Tornado is hawt! I'm going to have to sell his super parts and pick these up.

Edited by plastik

I like the grey on Alto's. The less white plastic that yellows, the better! But screw these two. I'm gonna pick up at least one set of each but how about a non-cannon Ozma scheme just 'cause? I just want to make a hall of Ozma armors and I don't care about cannon anything -_-

I display all of my 25's in straight fighter form with no parts except the RVF-25. I prefer the 25 bare because it keeps the throwback fighter look. I own all the super part variants and Ozma's armor but they are never used.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i think these are more massive than the super packs but can be used for atmosphere, but the super packs can't.... that's anime magic i still can't get over...

Agree that the VF-25 looks great in Fighter sans any Armor, Super or Tornado parts, however it also looks damn good in Fighter with any of the three attached.

I guess I'm in the minority by preferring Alto's Tornado scheme over Michel's which IMHO needs something to break up all of that blue.

That said, I'm in for multiples of each! B))

-b.

That's perfectly doable and I think I've seen pictures of that before.

Oh yeah, there were some guys who did it wht the V1's and it looked pretty cool. The only down side is that I don't own the Armors for Alto so I can't do it on his, but I can fix Michael's G like that.

Sold! The armored Tornado parts on the legs are much more sleek and harmoniously integrated than what Bandai did for the Super parts! (I speak fighter mode wise)

Seeing this, I wish Bandai makes a revised Super parts pack soon !! I am day-dreaming but why not a Super pack V2 together with a new VF-25S ! Stop milking these 25 molds damn you Bandai, give us a brand new YF-30 at once!