Is this a new SDF-1???

Astralith

1/1800 scale prototype....may or may not be released.....nothing more has been revealed about it from Bandai......they simultaneously also teased everyone with a 1/35 DX VF-1...

All we can do is hope and pray at the moment.... :rolleyes:

Edited by jvmacross

1/1800 scale prototype....may or may not be released.....nothing more has been revealed about it from Bandai......they simultaneously also teased everyone with a 1/35 DX VF-1...

All we can do is hope and pray at the moment.... :rolleyes:

meh Im happy with my Yamato.

Give me the TV version and Ill open my wallet

Why does everyone like do the DYRL version first? :p

Guessing it's probably more popular in Japan..... ;)

For the longest time the only decent PT toy version of the SDF-1 was the TV version (from Takatoku)....

It wasn't until Wave and Yamato came along that a DYRL PT toy version was even produced.............

a new PT DX TV SDF-1 is now long overdue...that recent partsformer personally didn't cut it....unfortunately, not sure if it's sales were strong enough to make Bandai consider green-lighting a DX TV SDF-1.... :unsure:

*snip*

a new PT DX TV SDF-1 is now long overdue...that recent partsformer personally didn't cut it....unfortunately, not sure if it's sales were strong enough to make Bandai consider green-lighting a DX TV SDF-1.... :unsure:

Looks like I'm the only one who's hoping for MegaHouse to produce a partsformer SDF-1 DYRL one so I can have both ships in the same scale. ;)