Guest davidwhangchoi

To sum it up...

0A = Single Seat + Swept Wing

0B = Two Seater + Swept Wing

0C = Single Seat + Delta Wing

0D = Two Seater + Delta Wing

0S = Single Seat for cool dudes

reminds me of a language class paradigm

I'll be picking this up for sure with two 0Ss! Good thing I decided on only one 0A.

I was thinking two 0S's since I like it plain and with the armor but with the CF also getting released I'm not sure I want two S now, if only because they take up so much room. And with the release of the 0A Shin next month I am officially and completely out of it.

Welcome to my world Erikos :wacko:. I have a lot of stuff that is unopened and sealed, and most of the stuff that I have on display are older releases because it is like Jenga up in here moving boxes in and around the closets then pulling stuff in and out of the boxes, let alone transforming a ton of toys from various different modes to fighter to get them back in to the boxes. I even have a massive tower of loot accumulating in the living room next to my completely full hobby table. Pretty soon my wife will probably murder me just so she can sell it all off and get the space back :lol:, cause she knows I will not part with it now haha.

Guess what though, if more Macross toys come out I am damn sure buying them :p

Edited by Loop

Oh snap! Arcadia stopped selling their valk stand?!?! (or only HLJ stopped selling it)

That is a bit sad... At least include it with each valk release from now on if it isn't going to be available.

EDIT:

Oh geez. Looks like no one selling the Arcadia Valk stand any more. At least we have Yeti stand! :D

Yeah, and they're not available on Ami Ami too. When you are on the Arcadia listing on HLJ, when you selected the discountinued item box for the Macross toys, they are not even listed. It is as if they were never sold on that site.

• 2 months later...

from the 0a/0s thread...

no3ljm, on 02 Oct 2015 - 01:59, said:snapback.png

I do hope so. ;) But I'm still conditioning my mind and my wallet on the said 'expensive' price so that I won't get too disappointed or frustrated the moment they announce how much it's going to cost. I mean, I'm already decided to get one despite how much the cost it's going to be. But it's better for me to think that it's going to get released for about Y20K+. I will feel much better if they will release it for Y10K and less, so better if that happens, I just might buy 2 sets just to 'help out' the company. :lol:

if its 1/3 of your budget will you get 3? :p Cmon arcadia give us a reason to help you ;)

Xigfrid, on 02 Oct 2015 - 05:51, said:snapback.png

I was telling myself that Arcadia bought too much of this 0D blue... Lol

yea i think the answer to why the 0d blue and to a certain extent 0a's blue is beginning to be quite clear now....

spanner76, on 02 Oct 2015 - 08:07, said:snapback.png

it is indeed a lot of plastic! in a way almost too much plastic.. but im gonna stick to my guns on this one and bet it'll be mid to high teens price for sure. Making it roughly 50% of a latter Valks msrp.

I hope the reactive armor plates are somehow removable and there are effect parts. That would really up the plastic count and justify a tag...otherwise perhaps some metal bits but i dont thk it would have....

Hmm i thk this discussion would best be continued in the reactive armor thread... :lol::lol:

Moving parts? I doubt it.. And effects parts definitely not! That's another of Arcadia's potential cash grabbing milk items.. :rolleyes: The only metals parts we'll see will be the pins for the missile bay doors!

And back to the correct thread we go! :D

not moving parts per se, but removable armor plates . you know like when the armor detonates upon missile impact..

sorta explained in the vid...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t459NbF5Vek @1:32 ...

from the 0a/0s thread...

if its 1/3 of your budget will you get 3? :p Cmon arcadia give us a reason to help you ;)

Nah. 2 is max for now. I'm just buying additional for the VF-0A Shin. 3 would be nice if I'm buying 2 VF-0S. But sad to say, I only have budget for one. December is an expensive month for me. VF-0S and VF-2SS. :lol:

• 2 months later...

みすたーK@ARCADIA@Mrk_arcadia 1h

@take894 アーマーの発売は2017年ですので、ヨロシクです。

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

@take894 Armor release is in 2017, so recent it is.

From Mr K's discussion tweet with someone on the 0S, he mentions armor is coming out in 2017!

Is that a slip on an actual armor or a bundled, i wonder!

It cant be that long for an armor release?

Edited by seti88

みすたーK@ARCADIA@Mrk_arcadia 1h

@take894 アーマーの発売は2017年ですので、ヨロシクです。

@take894 Armor release is in 2017, so recent it is.

From Mr K's discussion tweet with someone on the 0S, he mentions armor is coming out in 2017!

Is that a slip on an actual armor or a bundled, i wonder!

It cant be that long for an armor release?

I was under the impression it was due in 2016. 2017 doesn't bode well since it's uncertain if Arcadia would survive that long. :lol:

Damn 2017 is so far away!!! What are they going to do to keep is interested?

• @Mrk_arcadia アーマーパーツの発売を0S買って心よりお待ちしてます!( ̄^ ̄)ゞ ところでアーマーが再来年ということは、来年は何か別の完全新規製品を作る予定だったりするのでしょうか?

@Mrk_arcadia Launch of the armor parts 0s bought and are looking forward to welcoming you!! (¯ ^ ¯) Armor or even after that will make something else completely new products next year by the way what?

3:22 PM - 4 Dec 2015 · Details
    Retweet
    More

Garland?!!!!!

Arcadia hinted a 1/24 Garland months ago. I know they're a small company but they should be more specific with a planned release schedule. Because the money from the fans is shifting to another company and Delta is going to steal the momentum during 2016.

Yea i didnt know abt the garland, so i guess it fills in the gap somewhat for arcadia next year?

Wasnt too much into M23 but the designs look cool...bike-wise still hoping for some mospeada love or even some bubblegum. Not sure if that even crossed arcadia's radar..

Thats a lil bright spark to me anyway against the 2017 armor tweet!

Arcadia hinted a 1/24 Garland months ago. I know they're a small company but they should be more specific with a planned release schedule. Because the money from the fans is shifting to another company and Delta is going to steal the momentum during 2016.

Yea was trying to look at arcadia's website, but mainly looking at translated news to get some hints.

Am not sure what they can produce as delta/bandai combo is pretty much gonna steamroll everyone next year.

But i agree some official release schedule would help steer attention back to them...