DX Chogokin VF-27ß Lucifer Mass Production and Grace Custom

IXTL

OT: can anyone say or take a pic what is the note on the Armored 25F with Sniper rifle? Does this means bundle?

I'd actually get that bundle, considering how off the charts the prices for alto Armored parts are... Plus he did use michel's rifle in the last ep of the tv series (klan with the nice pass!).

OT: can anyone say or take a pic what is the note on the Armored 25F with Sniper rifle? Does this means bundle?

No bundle I'm afraid. The tags in front of the figure are for the original releases of the 25F Armor Parts and Alto's 25F. The tag for the Armor Parts even says "受注受付終了" - "no more orders accepted".

Maybe they will release the CF as a general release and the Grace as a Tamashii web exclusive? And if they messed up on the modex you could just swap the heads lol. I will be picking up both, so I can have my 27 squad, most likely displayed in fighter. Now if we could get some ghosts for Brera I would be pretty damn happy.

Maybe they will release the CF as a general release and the Grace as a Tamashii web exclusive? And if they messed up on the modex you could just swap the heads lol. I will be picking up both, so I can have my 27 squad, most likely displayed in fighter. Now if we could get some ghosts for Brera I would be pretty damn happy.

Agree, Ghosts for Brera would be cool. And plus 1 for a VF-27 squadron.

-b.

Agree, Ghosts for Brera would be cool. And plus 1 for a VF-27 squadron.

-b.

I am also in agreement, Ghosts for Brera!!

That'd be a heck of an expensive swap if you only want one. But people should be able to find people here on MW for head-swaps, to "correct" things.

No bundle I'm afraid. The tags in front of the figure are for the original releases of the 25F Armor Parts and Alto's 25F. The tag for the Armor Parts even says "受注受付終了" - "no more orders accepted".

Near the top of the page. I was disappointed as well...

Very excited about a VF-27 release though!