Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Great photos, Gundam@EFSF. And congrats as well. Good to see you're expanding your horizon when it comes to collections. Are you planning on getting the upcoming VF-0A and VF-0S as well? ;)

Should be 0S, with Armor :)

More pics!

GerWalk mode!【VF-0D 工藤 真】超時空要塞 Zero

Enjoy!

http://gundamatefsf.blogspot.hk/2015/07/gerwalk-modevf-0d-zero.html

_DSC6299.jpg

_DSC6290.jpg

_DSC6293.jpg

I am disapointed, nobody argued about the fin that should be retracted in Gerwalk !

Nice shots Gundam@ESFS

hehe! I did think about it actually! I have mine retracted but then after seeing Gundam's photos I thought I might have them deployed again! I think they look good both ways!

• 4 weeks later...

Beating dead horse, I know, but blue looks different in the new office. I am sure the off white walls are part of it. What a weird shade of blue.

9tLbRkq.jpg

Just grabbed my 0D, where can I buy a stand and water decals? the stupid Arcadia just provides sticker!!!

11779812_142470029420754_683448835119350

I actually cam into this thread to ask about which is the more accurate shade of blue on this guy. Is it really the brighter blue? Does anybody have any pics next to the VF-25G Michael?

Edited by Verbal21

I don't have Max VF1 and VF19, so here is 5 shades of blue ....

DChNdjn.jpg

I actually cam into this thread to ask about which is the more accurate shade of blue on this guy. Is it really the brighter blue? Does anybody have any pics next to the VF-25G Michael?

You can use those as reference but hard to judge it unless you see it in hand. It's a darker blue.

I dunno...I think the matt finish works on some stuff, but I for one actually like the gloss finish on Valks, it looks more like they do in the actual anime to me. :ph34r: (ducks and runs for cover) :ph34r:

hehe! yeah I do see what you mean but I think if the Zero-D paint was completely matte it would look even better!

*snip*

Awww... the spread leg pose to show the articulated ankle joint. ;)

With all this PO madness going on from VF-0S to the payment notification of VF-0A to this photo and the photos from the VF-0A/S thread, I'm preparing myself to play with my VF-0D when I get home tonight. :lol:

Edited by no3ljm

As great as the D looks in fighter mode, I don't mind having to keep mine in battroid mode because of space limitations! It's such a brute!

I have it in Battroid for the same exact reason. Even if I originally planned on displaying it in Gerwalk, the battroid mode has really grown on me. Such an awesome beast! Can't wait to have it dogfight the VF-0S soon.

I'm actually hoping in the future we will have them dog fighting the SV-51's :D

*Edit*

I just realized I posted this in the VF-0D thread. Thought I was in the VF-0A/S thread :wacko:

Yes, the 0-D would look great getting stomped out by Roy's VF-0S :p

Edited by Loop

I'm actually hoping in the future we will have them dog fighting the SV-51's :D

*Edit*

I just realized I posted this in the VF-0D thread. Thought I was in the VF-0A/S thread :wacko:

Yes, the 0-D would look great getting stomped out by Roy's VF-0S :p

Haha! Yes it would. ^_^

So I was playing with my VF-0D earlier and I noticed that the right knee swivel joint is getting loose. So everytime I pose him in a A-stance Gerwalk pose, he ends up doing a Van Damme splits. :lol: Any suggestion on how to open it up? I noticed that the inner thigh area have a screw cover and removing that for sure may cause some damage. Would removing the exposed screw on the joint is suffice enough for me to open the knee area? Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Edit: By the way, sh9000 that's a 'badass' pic. ;)

Edit again: Just a thought. I know the blue valkyries often have 'smart/genius' leveled pilots. So how smart or genius Shin is for piloting a blue valk? ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

So I was playing with my VF-0D earlier and I noticed that the right knee swivel joint is getting loose. So everytime I pose him in a A-stance Gerwalk pose, he ends up doing a Van Damme splits. :lol: Any suggestion on how to open it up? I noticed that the inner thigh area have a screw cover and removing that for sure may cause some damage. Would removing the exposed screw on the joint is suffice enough for me to open the knee area? Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Edit: By the way, sh9000 that's a 'badass' pic. ;)

Edit again: Just a thought. I know the blue valkyries often have 'smart/genius' leveled pilots. So how smart or genius Shin is for piloting a blue valk? ^_^

the Zero-D I have in Gerwalk also has the same loose right leg joint issue.. I have it in a fairly un-aggressive "A" pose but it still wants to push the leg out under its own weight. Im not going to switch it around with one of the other two I have as they were all chosen for each mode depending on their fit and finish..

Is there any way to tighten up this joint? has anyone attempted this one yet?

*snip*

Is there any way to tighten up this joint? has anyone attempted this one yet?

I did try opening up the thigh area by removing the screw cover first. But the damn thing was so tight. :wacko: I finally get the chance of opening up the front part but the rear part (the blue painted part) won't cooperate. And I don't want to put stress on the front side just to open the back part area so I decided to stop. I might cause too much damage on the front part area just by trying to open it up. Good thing it didn't left any stress marks on it. But definitely on my eye it really show that someone tried to open it up. :lol:

By the way, just by trying, I kinda broke my nail. :p

Hate to bring this up but do we know if someone has had aligned intake tampo printing? I only opened mine today - yes 5 or so months later - and saw that mine are not aligned either (from NY in case you ask).

Mine is not aligned either. Bought from AmiAmi. And that's a small thing for me now compared of having a loose right knee joint. :lol: