1/60 VF-1J 30th Anniversary

Dark_Ghost

Release in June ¥ 350,000

Is that price for real for the guitar? That's nuts...~$3500 for a replica guitar? I don't care if they got Gibson to make it; go buy yourself a Les Paul or Songwriter, or any other decent high end guitar, and you'd have a guitar that sounds amazing and probably a hell of a lot better than that one and, if you bought it during on of Guitar Center's sales, enough cash left over to buy every Valkyrie release this year...

Goddamn....better start collecting all my change and sell some aluminum cans. Any info on where to order?

BTW is this a model or a toy?

The price he was quoting was for the Basara guitar, but knowing you, you will get one. :) The 30th VF-1 is going to be a toy.

I hope they show a pic of it bare then...

I'd like to see that.

Pervs..... :p

Guest davidwhangchoi

Well they did say 1 to 2 valks per year and looking at their new price point perhaps they are still testing the waters to see if the business plan makes sense.

i was trying to find the post/article/source that said arcadia is going to produce 1 to 2 a year. do you know where that post is? or is that just speculation

おはようございます!各雑誌様にてご覧になられた方もいらっしゃるとは思いますが、アルカディアよりマクロストイ【第一弾】として「VF-1J バルキリー マクロス30周年塗装機」が近日予約開始予定です!随時情報を公開してまいりますので、もう少々お待ちくださいませ!

Tweeter

Google Translator :

Good morning!! I think you looked at each magazine like also and come, but "30th anniversary painting machine VF-1J Valkyrie Macross" is soon reservation scheduled to begin Macross toy as [first step] from Arcadia! So we will continue to publish the information at any time, please wait a little longer!

Tweeter

Google Translator :

Good morning!! I think you looked at each magazine like also and come, but "30th anniversary painting machine VF-1J Valkyrie Macross" is soon reservation scheduled to begin Macross toy as [first step] from Arcadia! So we will continue to publish the information at any time, please wait a little longer!

From now on I shall call this the "Painting Machine VF-1J" :D

It says 30th logo and all title logos will be water decal

Hell yeah , thanx kyekye!!

The 3oth logo includes the kite?

That Red Striped head looks slick doesn't it? More black on the chest would make it look even more Tux-like too. LOL

If the kite is gone, that'll get rid of that Tux-like look lol...

That red stripe does look slick, it's like the MacrossTheFirst head I've always wanted!!!

I asked a friend and they mean the sticker sheets... like these will come with option parts and sticker sheets.

For real, this comes with option parts?

Hell yeah , thanx kyekye!!

The 3oth logo includes the kite?

If the kite is gone, that'll get rid of that Tux-like look lol...

That red stripe does look slick, it's like the MacrossTheFirst head I've always wanted!!!

For real, this comes with option parts?

Option parts is not something new or essential, but what a bummer if Arcadia releases a white assembled toy with multiple sheets of decals or the worst part is this might be released as a kit.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Tweeter

Google Translator :

thanks Dark_Ghost

I guess I'll skip this one. The thing just doesn't look right, specially in fighter mode. Way too many decals, stickers or whatever the hell they are. Looks more like Nascar than Macross.

Nascross!

Hahaha.

I just realized that the Yamato Hikaru VF-1j with super parts is non cannon, I realized we never saw hikarus 1j with super parts at any time in the series. He took Roy's VF-1s before the fast packs were ever deployed. Anyone else ever notice this? I still love it but never noticed it was never seen in the animation.

The person asked if Arcadia would be doing a direct selling of the VF1.

Arcadia replied saying that it's planned to be an online shop release.

Thank you, guess the VF-4 way was a success and want to follow its footsteps, hope HLJ gets it, I got my two VF-4G from NY, but their shipping price was incomprehensible. That little thank you strip note must weight a ton.

I just realized that the Yamato Hikaru VF-1j with super parts is non cannon, I realized we never saw hikarus 1j with super parts at any time in the series. He took Roy's VF-1s before the fast packs were ever deployed. Anyone else ever notice this? I still love it but never noticed it was never seen in the animation.

Yep, it was discussed a long time ago, something Yamato sorta came up with on the v1's and just kept doing because everyone liked it. I just grabbed the TV FP from Hikaru and put them on my TV Roy, much better.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Metaphor: i'm stuck in the middle of nowhere months without seeing the opposite gender and a busted girl walks by, do approach her or not?

i think i'm having that dilemma now.

to pre-order or not....

Metaphor: i'm stuck in the middle of nowhere months without seeing the opposite gender and a busted girl walks by, do approach her or not?

i think i'm having that dilemma now.

to pre-order or not....

Or, you may want to revisit the dozens of girls you have locked in your closet...

Guest davidwhangchoi

Or, you may want to revisit the dozens of girls you have locked in your closet...

very witty

Even wittier (nice touch, using facebook to check out a girl)

pre-ordered one @ hlj just now...

can always cancel if i change my mind.

Edited by davidwhangchoi