Kurisama's Custom 1/60 Upgrades & Add-ons

Kurisama

Potentials for my next set of Custom Parts;  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Potentials for my next set of 1/60 Custom Parts;

• 1/60 APS-11 Armour for the VF-11
    • 1/60 '21 & '22 New Feet, Ankle and Shin parts to be Anime Accurate + other minor parts
    • 1/60 Queadluun Nona conversion pieces including new back-pack and new head sculpt
    • 1/60 Ghost X-9
    • 1/60 Anime-accurate GU-15 Gunpod for Arcadia YF-19
    • 1/60 Frontier FAST Packs for the Arcadia YF-19
    • Other? Please comment below!

It is decided then. VF-11 Armour ftw.

Even though I have the 1/72 kit for measurements, Graham's cryptic cock teases make me nervous about investing any time in any more VF-0 upgrades. Good thing I got the delta wings and related greebles done for the VF- 0C/D conversion.

Keep an eye in the customisation thread in the coming weeks for news about the 11 armour.

Over and out :D

kicker is to macross toys what russia is to diamonds.

The guy either has one sweet gig that allows him to afford all the cool stuff he is into collecting... in bulk no less, or he subsists on nothing but Ramen noodles and tap water... :p

I know... my jealousy is showing, and it ain't pretty. :ph34r:

The only thing sales at HLJ, et al, do for me is that I get more stuff than I would ordinarily purchase; I never seem to end up spending any less, and often come out forking over more money than usual... :wacko::huh:^_^

I'm going to keep an owl's vigil on this thread for progress on the VF-11's armor; judging by Kurisama's body of work, it'll be glorious.

Edited by mechaninac

HLJ had a sale remember...Wife won't allow Ramen. If I did I probably would have more. Considering I love Ramen.

I already have a fleet of 1/48 GBP...so 1/60 Armors would be nice...

That's right I remember the HLJ sale! I did buy a lot as well. Btw I had Ramen for dinner =] Edited by Valkyrie Magnus

HLJ had a sale remember...Wife won't allow Ramen. If I did I probably would have more. Considering I love Ramen.

I already have a fleet of 1/48 GBP...so 1/60 Armors would be nice...

LOL, that statement alone tells me he is not poor!

LOL I've been through hard and rough times. And with the current economic trend and Taxes, especially income taxes the times right now are tough. I was just smart enough to save knowing that an opportunity would present itself. Plus selling my old figures help fund the Macross madness...still trying to keep the macross room Macross.

Oh and the only reason why I love ramen is dammit, its the only thing I know how to cook.. how sad.. lol

Anyways..back on topic...Kurisama where are my pics!!!

Edited by Kicker773

You know, if he could make that part, it might kill two or three birds with one stone. Besides being required to lock into the hip bar, that piece also serves as a secondary attachment point for the actual intakes.

Considering that he's already made new intakes for the VF-0D mod kit, making that piece would let him fine-tune the connection with the intakes.

Could you please build the two Booster for VF-11B used on Macross Plus OVA? I think this will be an amaizing accessory for all VF-11B owners.

The rockets themselves would be an easy and straight-forward build, the tricky part would be the pylons on the top - and getting the two rockets parallel and level. Could look into it later.

vote armor parts for vf11c ;) goooood work ;)

How many would you need for your collection, i wonder :-)

Yes yes yes! VF-11 armor, considering I just got VF-11B and I'm now in the process of getting a C!

you're awesome!

Awesome! I have 4 VF- 11's myself - my fave valk by far. My set of armour (maybe 2?) will be for my Skull Squadron custom 11 :3

But I'm also toying with an idea;

post-1623-0-26791700-1360623637_thumb.jpg

Not sure how this will pan out. I'll just say that I was always dissapointed that classics starscream was too small and kinda lame. Plus they never make enough Cybertronian designs.

But this all just farts in the wind until I have a physical product in-hand.

Edited by Kurisama

The rockets themselves would be an easy and straight-forward build, the tricky part would be the pylons on the top - and getting the two rockets parallel and level. Could look into it later.

How many would you need for your collection, i wonder :-)

Awesome! I have 4 VF- 11's myself - my fave valk by far. My set of armour (maybe 2?) will be for my Skull Squadron custom 11 :3

But I'm also toying with an idea;

attachicon.gifIMG_20130211_225259.JPG

Not sure how this will pan out. I'll just say that I was always dissapointed that classics starscream was too small and kinda lame. Plus they never make enough Cybertronian designs.

But this all just farts in the wind until I have a physical product in-hand.

hmmm a tetrajet conversion kit for masterpiece seekers? Granted its not macross, I'd be interested in seeing where that goes....i'm a huge TF fan too.