Minmay statue

EXO

This is from Ryuji's site in Brazil. He "Frankenstein's" his figures, which means that he takes parts from other resin figures and puts them together to form an original figure. He is currently working on another Minmay and you can see his tutorial here:

http://hobbyfan.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3065

F.

WHOA! His skills are amazing.

He's also a member on these Forums?

He said that we was looking for some pics but couldn't find em here. :lol:

This is from Ryuji's site in Brazil. He "Frankenstein's" his figures, which means that he takes parts from other resin figures and puts them together to form an original figure. He is currently working on another Minmay and you can see his tutorial here:

http://hobbyfan.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3065

F.

Holy crap!!!

Sanding is a lot of work, but his guy has it down pat.

Awesome work!!!

Thanks, fernarias!

So someone tell me this.......was it REALLY the singing that caused the Zentradie to freak out? Or was it really the nearly invisible thong and highly hiked up skirt?

I like it, I think its pretty well sculpted.....but I so hate it when these things gotta look a LITTLE bit sexual.

I don't like the way he made the outfit or the hair look, but as far as the sculpt of the figure, that's just pure awesome. If you check out his other stuff, I think the thing that impresses me the most is his ability to sculpt anime faces into 3D figures. They are all so spot on.

vinnie

EDIT IN: Wow, his Witchblad figure is phenomenal. The Super Girl is... interesting. Hell his entire collection is nifty. He does like adding a sexual element to his work though. Personally that does not bother me.

Edited by justvinnie

Wow, nice Minmay. I'm generally not into anime figure models, but he did a nice job... tarted her up just so. :D

Lookin' at his other stuff, I'm amazed at the likenesses he achieved at such a small scale... I mean the Carrie Ann Moss & Natilie Portman likenesses are neat-o... but kinda freaky-deaky in their accuracy. It's like: 'I shall call you 'mini-Natalie'... :ph34r:

Lookin' at his other stuff, I'm amazed at the likenesses he achieved at such a small scale... I mean the Carrie Ann Moss & Natilie Portman likenesses are neat-o... but kinda freaky-deaky in their accuracy. It's like: 'I shall call you 'mini-Natalie'... :ph34r:

LMAO! :lol:

OMG! The SD Babylon 5 cast!!! :lol:

http://www.coalafilmes.com.br/olyntho/b5.html

Edited by Wabbit

I love anything above the waist, but the ghetto booty thing is just not my taste.  If I want to look at a singer with a butt that big I’ll just watch a J-Lo Video.

I agree. Legs are extremely out of proportion compared to the arms. But her face is spot on -- the closest to the anime I've seen so far!

Yeah, I think this one looks excellent. Maybe not absolutely perfect.. but very, very good. I'd buy one if it were mass-produced in pre-built/pre-painted form.

The buns on her head are recasted from asuka's head. It's amazing how he finds parts that are proportioned...

I wonder where he's situated. Maybe he can bring all his Macross stuff (and anything else he wants to bring) to the next Macross Con.

But judging from the buttage on that Minmay, I'd say he's from Brazil... :lol:

woah, work is incredible.

I agree with Noel though, that the legs don't match well well with the top, and kida thick, but that's to be expected since they're bashed from different figures.

But (and I do mean Butay) DUDE, he sure has a thing for BIG BUTTS! Dang! I can see the Brazilian influence there. Especially with the Chinese Dress Minmei....reminds me of Patricia Velasquez (The Mummy, The Mummy Returns).

Red Beans and Rice certainly did NOT miss her.

the site is in Spanish so I can't tell where it's from.

hmm, i think that's portuguese. but if ya know spanish, you can probably figure it out.

ATENÇÃO: os modelos apresentados aqui no site NÃO ESTÃO A VENDA.

I don't know portuguese, but that seems so close to spanish that I'm guessing it says none of his models are for sale.

Edited by redemption