Yeah, I agree with you. Wish they would refine the landing gear on the DX version. But, even with DX, it will still be coming out from the knee for sure. And that for me, design-wise, is just an afterthought. For sure, they just forgot about the landing gear and just decided to utilize the knee armor since they already revealed the image of the 31 last year. Hehehe. :lol:

Agree. I'm resigned to the fact that it's coming out from the knee.

The big boys dictate the design. We are here just to buy up what they offer. :-P

Tangent:

I noticed that the interval between the first and second planes veering off was longer than the same interval between the second and third, and third and fourth. Is the timing of that maneuver true to life?

Dunno but if Hayate didn't say anything then it's fine. :p

Looking forward for Delta 01. ;) My ever I'm going to purchase another 31, it will be Delta 02. But I want to know first if the grey part on the back where the Shinigami mark is painted or plastic. So I can remove the symbol and replace with something else. Or just made the blue hood to red. :rolleyes:

...and then there's an ENTIRE line called High Metal RENEWAL. I was glad I skipped the originals, simply branded as High Metals, and am happy with the HMR's and their current design philsophy/standards, but it's another example of Bandai just not getting it quite right the first time. That can make a fella a little skittish about jumping onto a new line with both feet as it were.

Gotta disagree. The original hi metals were boss. It's just at the time bargain bin yammiesn flooded the market so there wasn't much interest and the line died. The vf-1's are 99% the same

Gotta disagree. The original hi metals were boss. It's just at the time bargain bin yammiesn flooded the market so there wasn't much interest and the line died. The vf-1's are 99% the same

Why are we talking about Hi-Metals in the DX 31 thread?

That being said, don't forget it wasn't just VF-1's in that old line. Their first two releases were a pair of pretty terrible VF-19's.

So i guess no vf-31 release in October. So November is the soonest it can possibly come out?

If ever you missed all those earlier photos, it's already been hinted that it's going to come out during Autumn 2016 from all the tags that's been displayed since the first DX reveal including Draken. Unless they pushed it back to Winter.

25z35sy.jpg

Edited by no3ljm

no3ljm with the clutch find XD

Hahaha! :lol:

Nah. I'm just convincing everyone to chill so that there's still enough time for them to save more just in case Bandai decides to release each colored DX Valk each month. Won't you agree? ;)

Back to the toy itself, the waist seems quite thin for what is a rather bulky upper body in battroid mode. That makes things a bit concerning regarding potential weight issues if the valk itself does not have strong waist joints.

If ever you missed all those earlier photos, it's already been hinted that it's going to come out during Autumn 2016 from all the tags that's been displayed since the first DX reveal including Draken. Unless they pushed it back to Winter.

25z35sy.jpg

No i was aware of this. That is why i''m surprised a pre-order hasn't gone up yet as Sept and Oct have already had Hi-metal releases slotted in. So far Bandai hasn't released a DX and Hi-Metal in the same month.

No i was aware of this. That is why i''m surprised a pre-order hasn't gone up yet as Sept and Oct have already had Hi-metal releases slotted in. So far Bandai hasn't released a DX and Hi-Metal in the same month.

they re-release the YF-29 in April with the HMR VF-1S Roy. IIRC.

don't be surprised if they releases both line in the same month.

Back to the toy itself, the waist seems quite thin for what is a rather bulky upper body in battroid mode. That makes things a bit concerning regarding potential weight issues if the valk itself does not have strong waist joints.

The YF-30 has the same thin waist and it holds up just fine.0

Perhaps Bandai is letting Delta episodes to boost up Hayate's reputation as a Hero valk, before opening the pre-orders. Applies to all other valks too...

How else would you explain the showboating of the 31A's?? :lol::p

Build up the desire first.... :p

Edited by seti88

That's the thing. Even Bandai hasn't even mentioned official or specific release date yet for the DX VF-31 figures so it's hard to assume when will the PO happens. Like I said, it might have been pushed back to Winter. ;)

For now, enjoy first what's being released and worry later about the 5 second PO window. :D

I really quite like the subtle extra colours that are coming with the VF-31.

Rather than holding to the previous colour formula of primary colour and black and/or white, the blue/red/white, maroon/black/white, grey/black/white, blue/grey/red/white is quite striking.

In comparison, Delta 03 looks quite bland.

I'll have to get myself a Delta 01 when it comes out.