1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

Arcadia making a natural choice. Something they don't have to fight over licenses and something with a big demand. I Feel bad for people who paid so much for these guys recently - but I'll be happy to get one in fighter mode. I wonder if after market on the yamato release will drop suddenly? I imagine the Yammie will still have more tampo maybe? Looks pretty identical to the box art for the 30th.

Interesting hurdle for Arcadia, as this was becoming the grail collectible and it was the last Yammie made.

https://twitter.com/ARCADIA_Co_Ltd/status/650865714404814848

【お知らせ】
弊社マクロスアイテムより新商品の発表です。
「1/60 完全変形 VF-4Gライトニング」。
急遽今月末より予約開始予定です。
宜しくお願い申しあげます。

[News]
Our Macross items from the new products.
'1/60 complete snub VF-4 g lightning'.
However, since the end of the month start your reservation.
My pleasure to meet you too.

12087829_1005583496152605_85614843596742

Edited by Gakken85

hehe! I wouldn't be surprised if that's just an original Yamato example pictured! Can't see how it could have any less tampo than they already don't! :p:lol::rolleyes:

Arcadia making a natural choice. Something they don't have to fight over licenses and something with a big demand. I Feel bad for people who paid so much for these guys recently - but I'll be happy to get one in fighter mode. I wonder if after market on the yamato release will drop suddenly? I imagine the Yammie will still have more tampo maybe? Looks pretty identical to the box art for the 30th.

Interesting hurdle for Arcadia, as this was becoming the grail collectible and it was the last Yammie made.

https://twitter.com/ARCADIA_Co_Ltd/status/650865714404814848

【お知らせ】
弊社マクロスアイテムより新商品の発表です。
「1/60 完全変形 VF-4Gライトニング」。
急遽今月末より予約開始予定です。
宜しくお願い申しあげます。

[News]
Our Macross items from the new products.
'1/60 complete snub VF-4 g lightning'.
However, since the end of the month start your reservation.
My pleasure to meet you too.

12087829_1005583496152605_85614843596742

I'd say around the cost of the VF-0's - close to 300. Gotta beat 600, or 800 any day.

Well, $300 is more reasonable than $500. I mean, based on Arcadia's pricing. ;)

Finally, a chance to own the elusive VF-4G that I never really cared about.

Hope the release is further down the road.. and that it'll be at least affordable...

Still gotta pay for that VF-0S

Good for you Saitou. And I have to worry too for the VF-0S and VF-2SS come December. :lol:

Po in Nov? Release in early 2016?

Arcadia is keeping the ball rolling haha.

Thought PO is going to start towards the end of October? I'm guessing the release should be around Feb or March 2016. I have a feeling that this is just a filler to their schedule. Guess, their cooking something different in-between these announcments and releases. ;)

I might spring for a second though I normally try to own one of each mold... and certainly only one of each paint scheme. Something about this bird though makes me love it... I even like battroid mode though I couldn't tell you why.

Super positive note, this might mean full VF-X license for Arcadia (might not). So that means some potential other toys though Arcadia has stated they're sticking to mainstream heroes so... maybe not.

Edited by jenius

Well, I think the after market price for the Yamato VF-4 will definitely drops after this announcement.

The FB2012 version might still come after this version is release. I mean why push out that version first when you can still milk the old version. The people at Arcadia know the VF-4 is a highly sought after item for collectors. So, from a business stand point that makes a lot of sense.

The question for those who doesn't own a VF-4 is, do you get this version now or do you wait for the FB2012 version (assuming Arcadia have no trouble getting the license for it in the first place).

However, this is still great news for Macross fan everywhere. I'll be keeping an eye out for this re-issue as more news (price) about it come out.

If I owned a Yamato VF-4 now, I'd be tempted to sell high on eBay now, buy the Arcadia, and enjoy the difference.

only problem with that being by now those who are in the market for a VF-4G would most likely be aware of the re-issue and hold off buying till they actually release. I guess there will always be some folks who aren't aware of which you could get lucky with!

hehe! I wouldn't be surprised if that's just an original Yamato example pictured! Can't see how it could have any less tampo than they already don't! :p:lol::rolleyes:

The Yamato has UN Spacy tampo'd under the wings. Isn't the trend with Arcadia now to give you stickers?

It will be interesting to see.

Just two days ago, I said that I would only buy the VF-4 if it was the FB2012 version. Now I got this sudden idea that if they ever release the FB2012, I'd prefer it on display in fighter mode, but then the VFX version would look really good in battroid mode next beside it... Damn it, I might have to buy the reissue anyway!

Though, it still depends on the price. My finances are way better these days, but it's still hard to justify it.