Macross Delta Scramble

Tochiro

ah yes, i forgot about this.... i think there is a way to change account in vita too, but it's just too much hassle to do... :unsure: :unsure:

Just need a seperate memory card. If we're lucky, DLC will download to the game card.

Yup, i just changed my psn account stuff... seemed easy enough. Set up a Japanese PSN on the pc, took my memory card out, formatted/de-registered and 'restored' the vita, signed in with the japanese PSN, put in my new card (read 'old' - it's my 4GB card that originally came with my vita) formatted that and i'm good to go (I hope).

Anyone know how i can try to find if they have the old Macross psp games on the japanese ps store? Keen to see how much they are. :-)

But oh! remember to back up your Cards just in case something happens with them. Have a google for 'Sony Content Manager Assistant' and follow what that says to do.

Yup, i just changed my psn account stuff... seemed easy enough. Set up a Japanese PSN on the pc, took my memory card out, formatted/de-registered and 'restored' the vita, signed in with the japanese PSN, put in my new card (read 'old' - it's my 4GB card that originally came with my vita) formatted that and i'm good to go (I hope).

Anyone know how i can try to find if they have the old Macross psp games on the japanese ps store? Keen to see how much they are. :-)

But oh! remember to back up your Cards just in case something happens with them. Have a google for 'Sony Content Manager Assistant' and follow what that says to do.

AFAIK the PSP games are not on the store, the last I checked. Edited by hulagu

Do you guys know if its PS Vita TV compatible? I know some vita games are not. I have the special edition ordered but don't know which vita to get and would rather play it on my tv anyway like I do the PSP ones. Ps does the Vita Tv still allow dlc downloads? I have Japanese accounts but never cared or even looked into a vita or vita tv, never got a PSP till Macross games came out for it too.

Do you guys know if its PS Vita TV compatible? I know some vita games are not. I have the special edition ordered but don't know which vita to get and would rather play it on my tv anyway like I do the PSP ones. Ps does the Vita Tv still allow dlc downloads? I have Japanese accounts but never cared or even looked into a vita or vita tv, never got a PSP till Macross games came out for it too.

NOT SURE. I was probably mentioned in the video up there. But I think it SHOULD BE since it's a newer release. Try looking it up on compatibility lists.

So the VF-31C Makina and Reina skin is an animate exclusive DLC item? This sucks that we cant get it outside japan :( I want that more than the other VF-31J and S skins. Hope its available later to purchase as DLC as animate wont ship the game to non japan residents from what I can see. Hopefully someone will put the code up on ebay :( I'd buy a second copy of the game just for that skin.

Edited by Sorata

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't see this posted anywhere in this thread so I thought I would.... The link below contains the full list of songs that are (supposedly) included in both editions.

http://thevitalounge.net/2016/08/25/new-macross-delta-scramble-trailer-full-song-list/

For those that don't want to bother clicking on the link, I've quoted the article down below.

New Macross Delta Scramble Trailer & Full Song List

By deathskitten -

Aug 25, 2016

Bandai Namco has released a brand new trailer to show off the upcoming game Macross Delta Scramble. We also have some more details about the songs and characters that will be available.

During the game youll get to play as a soldier of either the Chaos or Windermere camps. During Extra missions youll also be able to battle against some of the series ace pilots.

Bandai has also revealed the names of a couple of the Windermere support unit characters youll have access to; Heinz Nerich Windermere (voiced by Yuka Terasaki) and Lloyd Brehm (voiced by Kaito Ishikawa).

Previously we told you the names of 10 of the songs available in the standard edition of the game, now we have the full list of all 20! You can play these songs as background music during the mission battles:

• Ichido Dake no Koi Nara (Macross Delta)
  • Koi! Halation The War (Macross Delta)
  • Ikenai Borderline (Macross Delta)
  • Bokura no Senjou (Macross Delta)
  • Zettai Reido Theta Novatic (Macross Delta)
  • AXIA ~Daisuki de Daikirai~ (Macross Delta)
  • Silent Hacker (Macross Delta)
  • Guld Vassa! ~Ketsui no Kaze~ (Macross Delta)
  • Walkure Attack! (Macross Delta)
  • Giraffe Blues (Macross Delta)
  • Horobi no Uta (Macross Zero)
  • Koi Obaeteimasuka (The Super Dimension Fortress Macross)
  • Voices (Macross Plus)
  • Totsugeki Love Heart (Macross 7)
  • My Friends (Macross 7)
  • Iteza Gogo Kuji (Dont Be Late) (Macross F)
  • Seikan Hikou (Macross F)
  • Universal Bunny (Macross F: Itsuwari no Utahime)
  • Houkago Overflow (Macross F: Sayonara no Tsubasa)
  • Planet Cradle (Macross 30: Voices Across the Galaxy)
Theres a special Run Pika Sound Edition of Macross Delta Scramble which includes the following 30 additional songs:
  • Run ga Pikatto Hikattara (Macross Delta)
  • Giritic Beginner (Macross Delta)
  • Fukaku Teisei Cosmic Movement (Macross Delta)
  • Neo Stream (Macross Delta)
  • Giraffe Blues ~Mikumo Solo~ (Macross Delta)
  • Hametsu no Junjou (Macross Delta)
  • Aura Sala ~Hikaru Kaze~ (Macross Delta)
  • Dog Fighter (The Super Dimension Fortress Macross)
  • Watashi no Kare ha Pilot (The Super Dimension Fortress Macross)
  • 0-G Love (The Super Dimension Fortress Macross)
  • Macross (The Super Dimension Fortress Macross)
  • Shao Pai Long (The Super Dimension Fortress Macross)
  • Tenshi no Enogu (Macross: Do You Remember Love?)
  • Information High (Macross Plus)
  • Planet Dance (Macross 7)
  • Try Again (Macross 7)
  • Dakedo Baby!! (Macross 7)
  • Holy Lonely Light (Macross 7)
  • Power to the Dream (Macross 7)
  • Remember 16 (Macross 7)
  • Tri-Angler fight on stage (Macross F)
  • Lion (Macross F)
  • Infinity #7(Macross F)
  • Northern Cross (Macross F)
  • Anata no Oto (Macross F)
  • Obelisk (Macross F: Itsuwari no Utahime)
  • Niji Iro Kumakuma (Macross F: Sayonara no Tsubasa)
  • Get it on ~Kousoku Cry Max (Macross F: Sayonara no Tsubasa)
  • Sayonara Notsubasa ~the end of triangle (Macross F: Sayonara no Tsubasa)
  • Wondering (Macross 30: Voices Across the Galaxy)
We also now know that the following Aerial Knights will be in the game:
  • Mecha: Sv-262Hs Draken III (Keith)

Pilot: Keith Aero Windermere (voiced by Ryohei Kimura)

• Mecha: Sv-262Ba Draken III (Bogue)

Pilot: Bogue Con-Vaart (voiced by Kenn)

• Mecha: Sv-262Ba Draken III (Teo)

Pilot: Theo Jussila (voiced by Kei Minegishi)

• Mecha: Sv-262Ba Draken III (Xao)

Pilot: Xao Jussila (voiced by Kei Minegishi)

• Mecha: Sv-262Ba Draken III (Herman)

Pilot: Herman Claus (voiced by Daichi Endo)

• Mecha: Sv-262Ba (Qasim)

Pilot: Qasim Eberhard (voiced by Shinnosuke Ogami)

And finally, the moment youve all been waiting for, check out the awesome trailer below!

Macross Delta Scramble is due out in Japan on October 20.

Edit: The only songs I have any interest in from the Limited Edition are

• Dog Fighter (The Super Dimension Fortress Macross)
  • Watashi no Kare ha Pilot (The Super Dimension Fortress Macross)
  • 0-G Love (The Super Dimension Fortress Macross)
  • Macross (The Super Dimension Fortress Macross)
  • Shao Pai Long (The Super Dimension Fortress Macross)
  • Tenshi no Enogu (Macross: Do You Remember Love?)
  • Information High (Macross Plus)
As someone else suggested...I dunno if 30 additional tracks are worth the extra money...especially when they aren't the full tracks. Then again...it would be pretty sweet to play this game on the go with "Dog Fighter" playing in the background. Edited by Oihan

I got to play this for 5 minutes at TGS last month, and it plays very smoothly. I have all the previous PSP games, and have the SE on pre-order. Happy to answer any questions once this lands :)

The Vita is still a big deal in Japan, though it's clearly on the decline in terms of support and new games (Gravity Daze going to PS4 is a clear indicator of Sony's position) but I'd argue it still has the better library when compared to 3DS.

I can see Bandai following the Frontier game curve, adding content via new games every year now that they have the engine ported. If it means I'm not waiting another few years for it, I guess that's OK. The last few games have eaten chunks of my life, and I'm looking forward to this doing the same!

Of the extra tracks, I'm interested in:

Lion (my go to Macross gaming tune to be honest)

Holy Lonely Light

Northern Cross

Infinity #7

Lord help me I bought a regular edition to go with my special edition (couldn't cancel the preorder from another vendor) through a shopping service just to get the VF31C skin from animate. Now I just hope it runs on my Japanese account on my PSTV.

Edited by Sorata

Lord help me I bought a regular edition to go with my special edition (couldn't cancel the preorder from another vendor) through a shopping service just to get the VF31C skin from animate. Now I just hope it runs on my Japanese account on my PSTV.

I hope so too. Please let us know if they run on the PSTV.

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the Chaos ark. The Game is really fun and allowed me to enjoy Macross Delta way more than watching the cartoons... lol.

The Walkure music works really well on some of the boss fights and I enjoyed how instead of just recreating moments in the anime with the generic face and dialogue they actually have a small window with stills from the anime so you know exactly what's going on :D

VF-31A is the best

Edited by Duymon

I mean the number of PS4 owners vs the what, double digit Vita owners!!?

You would have thought it would be a no-brainer to make the game for the PS4, rather than a dying portable system that almost nobody owns.

I can't recall the last time I spotted a Vita in the wild, 6 months ago maybe?

Pissed off!

That's because the Vita is doing really well in Japan.

The Vita has a pretty good presence in Japan still due to all the dating and moe anime games they have out. I was kinda of creeped out when I went back in March lol.

Is there a list of the playable mecha in this game? Is it pretty much the same as in Macross 30, or is there a bigger selection like in some of the PSP games?

It's more limited than Macross 30 for the legacy craft. Obviously the entire VF-31 line is in but it has less of the older VF variants. I was kind of bummed to see no VF-22's.

Nah, the 171 series is where its at. Always.

Anyway, what exactly is the Chaos arc?

The Chaos Story arc missions from Mac Delta hehehe. I recenly switched back to the 171 because being a scrub is fun, especially after you unlock the unlimited upgrade that allows you to hit 100%.

This game is great fun like any other game by this maker. I just feel it's made too easy once you unlock Makina as a main support. Her super ability is basically Self-repair while getting infinite ammo which is way overpowered when you have a good gunpod and any valk with single-target rapid micro missiles.

gotta say though the VF-171 and VF-31A are the best :D

post-25-0-12538400-1479403517_thumb.jpgpost-25-0-60877400-1479403517_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duymon

My understanding is that yes, you can play it on a PSTV.

Anyway, just a heads up for anyone here who is interested in the game but hasn't bought it yet, it is currently for sale on Amazon.co.jp for significantly cheaper than elsewhere, and the *do* ship overseas.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01J9FYMBY/ref=pe_492632_159100282_TE_item

45% off is pretty damned good.